Nina is going outside

T'as compris Laura... Le modérateur estime que tu parles pour ne rien dire, ce qui n'est pas tout à fait faux, malgré toute l'estime que j'ai pour toi.

Rassure le sur ta génération quant au devenir de la planète car il s'inquiète... Bisous.  :-*

--

Did you understand Laura ? Moderator believes that you talk for the sake of talking, which is not altogether wrong, despite the esteem I have for you.

Reassure him about your generation as to the become of the planet because he is anxious... Kisses.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone wants to know the future mental state of the of the world population under the age of 30, all they have to do is read most any thread on an RLC apartment forum.

Personally, it scares the hell out of me to know what is about to become of this planet. Suffice to say, I'm glad that I'll be gone from it. The future is very bleak.

The way things are going in this world. It will be lucky if it's still in existence by the year 2100.

If anyone wants to know the future mental state of the of the world population under the age of 30, all they have to do is read most any thread on an RLC apartment forum.

Personally, it scares the hell out of me to know what is about to become of this planet. Suffice to say, I'm glad that I'll be gone from it. The future is very bleak.

The way things are going in this world. It will be lucky if it's still in existence by the year 2100.

Ouais, Il faut rester optimiste cependant je n'ose pas imaginer la tête de toutes ces filles en 2100... Et encore moins leurs fesses !

--

Yeah, you have to be optimistic but I dare not imagine the head of all these girls in 2100... And still less their asses ! ;D

Ouais, Il faut rester optimiste cependant je n'ose pas imaginer la tête de toutes ces filles en 2100... Et encore moins leurs fesses !

--

Yeah, you have to be optimistic but I dare not imagine the head of all these girls in 2100... And still less their asses ! ;D

I won't be around to see it. I've been on this earth 60 years now. The way my health is i'll be lucky if I live long enough to collect my Old Age Supplement.

No one gets out of this world alive.