Recap from last night

My recap from last night.

It started with Alisa trying to open a white wine bottle and Nora getting ready for bath. Nora occupied the bathroom for next 3 hours while getting ready to go out, with a small episode of play while soaking in the tub.

After the bath Nora put on a small elastic black dress and stockings, but the dress was constantly moving up her hips. She he had no panties on so she changed in to a purple dress, though as short, stayed down on her hips and covered her naked crouch.

After Nora had left the apartment Jannet went to the bathroom and took a shower. First time I seen her naked and she has a beautiful body, and if you like a bush, she has not shaved for ca. a weak.

Then it was Alisa’s time to take a bath and show her beautiful body. She had at the time finished the white wine bottle and after the bath she only put on her night top, no panties, and went to sleep. Alisa moves when she is sleeping and does not like to be too much under the covers, so there were a few nice views of her privet parts and naked bum.

The door bell rang and Alisa woke up and went to the door expecting Nora, but the first through the door was Kiko. Alisa, with no panties on, was quick to run up to her room.

Nora and Kiko went to Nora’s room where they had a sexy dance and stripping each other, where it was confirmed that Nora had no panties on. After followed a very revealing and interment sex on top of the covers, with lights on, which I would have tipped on if I had the chance.

Now Alisa is sleeping pantie less on top of the covers with a nice view of her clit and Nora and Kiko sleeping naked also on top of the covers for all to see.

At the moment it is my opinion that this apartment is the most exciting and Alisa and Nora have thrown Leora of her pedestal.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It started with Alisa trying to open a white wine bottle and Nora getting ready for bath. Nora occupied the bathroom for next 3 hours while getting ready to go out, with a small episode of play while soaking in the tub.

After the bath Nora put on a small elastic black dress and stockings, but the dress was constantly moving up her hips. She he had no panties on so she changed in to a purple dress, though as short, stayed down on her hips and covered her naked crouch.

After Nora had left the apartment Jannet went to the bathroom and took a shower. First time I seen her naked and she has a beautiful body, and if you like a bush, she has not shaved for ca. a weak.

Then it was Alisa’s time to take a bath and show her beautiful body. She had at the time finished the white wine bottle and after the bath she only put on her night top, no panties, and went to sleep. Alisa moves when she is sleeping and does not like to be too much under the covers, so there were a few nice views of her privet parts and naked bum.

The door bell rang and Alisa woke up and went to the door expecting Nora, but the first through the door was Kiko. Alisa, with no panties on, was quick to run up to her room.

Nora and Kiko went to Nora’s room where they had a sexy dance and stripping each other, where it was confirmed that Nora had no panties on. After followed a very revealing and interment sex on top of the covers, with lights on, which I would have tipped on if I had the chance.

Now Alisa is sleeping pantie less on top of the covers with a nice view of her clit and Nora and Kiko sleeping naked also on top of the covers for all to see.

At the moment it is my opinion that this apartment is the most exciting and Alisa and Nora have thrown Leora of her pedestal.

Wish I'd seen it. I mean, it must have been so exciting to take up what, 5-6 hours of continuous watching.

And just when I cancelled my membership because it was the most boring appartment here comes all these hot girls taking baths and from what I understand they are completely naked. Wow! And nobody is playing with their laptops/phones all day anymore? Because that's the only action I have seen in this place for the past 2 months besides occasional rerun of Nora/Kiko sex. More exciting than Leora masturbating you say? I got to renew my membership right away and fork over $45 again if that's the case. Just got to

find a way to quit my job so that I can spend at least half a day watching all that exciting action you described. RLC should hire you ASAP to sell their product. They can use all the help thay can get now. LOL

It's just one day lets not jump the gun just yet,I will renew my subscription to RLC whenever I see more consistency from these girls, Today could be them just teasing us to renew our membership let's see what tomorrow brings first, and then we'll know for sure if today was a sign of things to come.  8) ;D

It's just one day lets not jump the gun just yet,I will renew my subscription to RLC whenever I see more consistency from these girls, Today could be them just teasing us to renew our membership let's see what tomorrow brings first, and then we'll know for sure if today was a sign of things to come.  8) ;D

They have been consistent for the past 2 months. Tease and not much action. Nora is the only one left from the original crew and they can replace the girls and bring new ones on a monthly basis and nothing will ever change. Like I said from Day 1 with this concept and setup nudity will be the only thing we'll see.

Even if they masturbate it will be in the room without cams or if they deciide to have sex it will be outside

of the apartment which they have probably done more than once. It's new girls but same shit different day.