Caroline & Park (2024) #6

16 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

I think it's more than a crush.  Her love for Park seems like an "obligation", where her growing affection/love for Frisky seems to be from the heart.

sounds like Martina and alburto and her lovers question is will she pull a Martina and leave because they are only going to keep getting closer the way they are together its obvious 

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

sounds like Martina and alburto and her lovers question is will she pull a Martina and leave because they are only going to keep getting closer the way they are together its obvious 

Martina left because she wanted to move on with her life.

22 hours ago, philo said:

Frisky is obviously loosing some of her shyness. She just showed both her tits for the camera. She actually has a very nice set.

Back around the birthday she did shower naked. So the shyness seems to fluctuate a bit. But showing breasts is not that much of a stretch, she's done that several times before.

3 hours ago, Astaldo said:

Back around the birthday she did shower naked. So the shyness seems to fluctuate a bit. But showing breasts is not that much of a stretch, she's done that several times before.

I am relatively new to this apartment so I was following what appeared to be the consensus that Frisky is shy. Although my own experience does not bear that out, I deferred to those with the longer viewing time and history. However, If she has shown her breast several times, had sex with both Gabby and Caroline on camera, so, exactly what makes her seem shy to some people? So now I'm also wondering why no one has challenged the assertion that Frisky is shy? (Just random newbie questions).

4 hours ago, philo said:

I am relatively new to this apartment so I was following what appeared to be the consensus that Frisky is shy. Although my own experience does not bear that out, I deferred to those with the longer viewing time and history. However, If she has shown her breast several times, had sex with both Gabby and Caroline on camera, so, exactly what makes her seem shy to some people? So now I'm also wondering why no one has challenged the assertion that Frisky is shy? (Just random newbie questions).

We think she is "shy" because she does try to stay covered and refuses to remove clothes when she has had sex with either of them.   The times people have seen her breasts is because Caroline has lifted her shirt to play with her piercings, eventually she covers herself back up.

Yes, she has taken a shower, but I honestly don't think she realizes there is a camera in the bathroom.  She has never looked at it, like she has looked at all other cameras in the apartment.

The cameras aren't really all that subtle. They are easily seen, and if she has seen and acknowledged some, she knows what they are and what they look like. With this knowledge she'd have to be unbelievably dense if to not know what those things in the bathroom are, that look just like the others.

47 minutes ago, Astaldo said:

The cameras aren't really all that subtle. They are easily seen, and if she has seen and acknowledged some, she knows what they are and what they look like. With this knowledge she'd have to be unbelievably dense if to not know what those things in the bathroom are, that look just like the others.

Well, I know Masha #7 is built into the wall, could be the same for CP #4.  If they have a shelf or anything below it, it might not be immediately noticed.   But I agree that CP #5 is most likely really noticeable.

Park up early and dressed.  Yesterday he was gone most of the day.  Maybe his days at home have ended and he's back to work outside.  Maybe Frisky can come visit in the morning before C heads to the Salon.