Caroline & Park (2024) #6

• 3 weeks later...

I know that I am repeating myself, but I still believe that Park should go out and find himself some side pussy. He should choose someone that he could see himself living with.

Just now, philo said:

I know that I am repeating myself, but I still believe that Park should go out and find himself some side pussy. He should choose someone that he could see himself living with.

And bring her to RLC and get rid of Caroline!!!

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, philo said:

Meine Freundin sagt, ich sollte bedenken, dass Caroline emotional das Gefühl hat, dass sie und Frisky heute Abend gevögelt haben. Ich entgegnete ihr, dass weder Frisky noch Caroline einen Orgasmus hatten und nur einer von ihnen penetriert war. Sie entgegnete: „Warum denkt ihr Männer immer mit eurem Schwanz? Ficken geschieht im Gehirn.“

Eine sehr kluge Frau. ! Leider fällt diese Bemerkung bei einer ganzen Anzahl von Männern auf keinen fruchtbaren Boden. Auch die Männerwelt bei RLC, ob in den Villen oder in den Paarwohnungen gleichermaßen , könnte sich diesen Satz  oft zu Herzen nehmen. 

• Upvote 1

There is obviously still some tip-toeing around Park...even though he knows that Caroline and Frisky are intimate, they still act restrained by his presence. I wonder if it has occurred to Caroline that the next time Frisky comes to visit, she could simply ask Park for some privacy. Is he likely to say no?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, philo said:

There is obviously still some tip-toeing around Park...even though he knows that Caroline and Frisky are intimate, they still act restrained by his presence. I wonder if it has occurred to Caroline that the next time Frisky comes to visit, she could simply ask Park for some privacy. Is he likely to say no?

As much as a lot of us wishes she'd tell him to "fuck off" for a few hours and let her have some girlie time with Frisky, I doubt she would.  Her and Park's relationship is very similar to that of Paul and Leora.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

As much as a lot of us wishes she'd tell him to "fuck off" for a few hours and let her have some girlie time with Frisky, I doubt she would.  Her and Park's relationship is very similar to that of Paul and Leora.

Keen observation 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Carro has recently discovered that she is bisexual. Every time she is together with Frisky the lesbian side of her grows stronger. Park doesn't satisfie her sexually like Frisky does and she is getting more and more confused ! I'm sure she is fantazising of swapping Park for Frisky! But it will stay a daydream !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't think that because Caroline is learning how much she likes fucking a woman, it in anyway suggest that she sees herself running off into the sunset with Frisky. And there is also no evidence that Frisky wants to take on the burden of married life. There is a lot of space, however, between those extremes, and the sexual excitement that Caroline and Park are exploring. I think that they should choose to override (intended) any barriers to their happiness with each other. Life is too short! 

I believe that Park can sense a change in Caroline...even when Frisky is not present. His response to his insecurity is to become clingy, intrusive and pest- like in the way that he requires almost constant reassurance. This is not a good look for a man and it will make him less and less desirable.