Caroline & Park (2024) #6

2 minutes ago, philo said:

The strain of all this seems to be wearing heavily on Caroline. She was just crying in the bathroom with Frisky.

Park probably told her no Frisky if he doesn't get the guest girl.  Caroline sat on the floor in front of the TV and asked her, she said no.  Then Caroline got up, went into the bathroom and was crying.   (Completely made up speculation in my head, do not take this as fact.)

Another theory could be is that Frisky likes to travel with a wing(woman)man. It's always a good idea when you are going to visit someone who lives with another. It gives all kinds of cover and keeps the partner busy while you take his woman to the bathroom for some serious kissing.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, philo said:

The strain of all this seems to be wearing heavily on Caroline. She was just crying in the bathroom with Frisky.

Earlier she answered a phone call and spent a few minutes alone in her bedroom... maybe bad news from home.

If the night vision had not kicked in on camera #2 I would have stopped watching this scene. Why they create barriers for the viewers by turning the lights down is a mystery to me. How much sense does it make to make it difficult to watch on a platform where they get paid by attracting people to watch them?

10 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Park probably told her no Frisky if he doesn't get the guest girl.  Caroline sat on the floor in front of the TV and asked her, she said no.  Then Caroline got up, went into the bathroom and was crying.   (Completely made up speculation in my head, do not take this as fact.)

Caroline seemed to be texting someone when she went to the bathroom. At the same moment, Frisky seemed to be reading a text from someone. Then she went directly to the bathroom with Caroline. Perhaps as someone said, Caroline was trying to negotiate an over-nighter or some other accommodation and was denied.

Frisky did leave the bra at home tonight so I'm sure Caroline was appreciative. Frisky was also successful again in releasing Carolines body suit from its hooks but she did it in front of everyone so Caroline had to leave the room to recover. I did like the make-out scene that followed in the bathroom.

I don't really know what carol would do if one of the girls went after park,I just think of that greedy bitch Kylie  she wanted the girls for herself and was jealous as hell of Russ notice you never see carol ever try and encourage the girls to be more playfully with park she just gets a stern look on her face when ever he tries on his own