B4 - General Topic 2024 #43 (April)

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Emu pussy surfs sometimes. 🫣

He creeps me out….sorry Emo. BTW, get you foot/sneaker off the fucking counter. 
🤔

110% agree, just when we all thought a weekend free of Tantra and his BS then these two idiots turn up...fantastic...NOT. 

• Haha 2

Anyone know what's on the plate in the kitchen...cam 1-8. It's been there since fucking forever and grosses me out. I know there is bread there but what's the brown shite...gross. Bird/cat stuff or poison for the black intruder cat that keep coming in stealing from the kitchen.  

14 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Quelqu'un sait ce qu'il y a dans l'assiette dans la cuisine...cam 1-8. C'est là depuis toujours et ça me dégoûte. Je sais qu'il y a du pain là-bas, mais c'est quoi cette merde brune... dégueulasse. Des trucs pour oiseaux/chats ou du poison pour le chat intrus noir qui continue de voler dans la cuisine.  

qu'est se que sa peut te faire c'est quand mème pas toi qui mangera l'assiette mèle tout

36 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Anyone know what's on the plate in the kitchen...cam 1-8. It's been there since fucking forever and grosses me out. I know there is bread there but what's the brown shite...gross. Bird/cat stuff or poison for the black intruder cat that keep coming in stealing from the kitchen.  

It is ment for Wolf if he turns up !

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

It is either for Wolf or the compost-bin!!

Compost bin, then they should put it there. Check your RP timeline, it's been there throughout. As I said gross lol. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Compost bin, then they should put it there. Check your RP timeline, it's been there throughout. As I said gross lol. 

When the black cat was there the other day it didn't even smell it. It didn't go near it ! But it is certainly good enough for Wolf !!!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

When the black cat was there the other day it didn't even smell it. It didn't go near it ! But it is certainly good enough for Wolf !!!

The last time I saw the intruder cat was when it drank from the pan on the hob which was later emptied by Medusa when she poured the water down the sink and then placed it in the dishwasher which was a relief to see nobody eat from the pan without knowing the cat had drank from it. Strange that she emptied the water down the sink though. I'd have just placed it straight into the dishwasher lol. 

23 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Compost bin, everything I do just goes in a green garbage bag and out to landfill it goes.  Let someone else worry about it.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Compost bin, everything I do just goes in a green garbage bag and out to landfill it goes.  Let someone else worry about it.  :biggrin:

I don't get why those who reside in B4 aren't dealing with it...maybe because it's gross, I mean it's not like none of the girls have done anything gross in the house is it lol.