B4 - General Topic 2024 #43 (April)

13 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Is this the first time they've fucked?  Or should I say him stuffing his tool in her pussy.  A few strokes before running to the shower for him to blow his nut on her.

Disney Fireworks GIF

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Is this the first time they've fucked?  Or should I say him stuffing his tool in her pussy.  A few strokes before running to the shower for him to blow his nut on her.

No this is the first time, BJ training first then actual fooking starts at 01.35am

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

pff .. if anything has become clear in recent days it is that the girls are extremely boring and don't know what to do without the gentlemen 🫤, the villa is nothing without guys like Mass Dylan and Wolf

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

21 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

pff .. se qualcosa è diventato chiaro in questi giorni è che le ragazze sono estremamente noiose e non sanno cosa fare senza i signori  🫤 , la villa non è niente senza ragazzi come Mass Dylan e Wolf

Anche tu non sei niente senza Massimo Dylan e wolf😏

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

pff .. if anything has become clear in recent days it is that the girls are extremely boring and don't know what to do without the gentlemen 🫤, the villa is nothing without guys like Mass Dylan and Wolf

Just my opinion, but the villa can do just fine without those guys, they just need more interesting girls.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6