B4 - General Topic 2024 #43 (April)

18 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

not at all, i've never been better!

is rlc not doing it for you?  are you that bored with it that you want to come and try and put down a forum member?  the people on this forum from what i've observed so far, really wear their feelings on their sleeve.  if someone doesn't say exactly what they want to hear, that person gets called out like that person is the problem.  itohkata, i think you need to take a good look in the mirror and sort some things out in that head of yours!  have a nice day!

Mate, since you unregistered you've been pissing on RLC and posting enough negative comments for me to notice. 

You've every right to be disappointed or unsatisfied or whatever you're gonna call it by RLC, the tenants or whatever else. And you did the right and smart thing by unsubscribing.

But coming on those forums to say negative shit adds nothing to a pretty much empty conversation. I don't really care about what you say or think but before you unsubscribe you never came as someone I would put on ignore. 

But you do you.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Of course gotta keep up that 60-40 ratio guys over girls...keeps @TfiDeanohappy that there will be plenty of cock to see.

Being as you are the biggest one, there's no need. 

5 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Mate, since you unregistered you've been pissing on RLC and posting enough negative comments for me to notice. 

You've every right to be disappointed or unsatisfied or whatever you're gonna call it by RLC, the tenants or whatever else. And you did the right and smart thing by unsubscribing.

But coming on those forums to say negative shit adds nothing to a pretty much empty conversation. I don't really care about what you say or think but before you unsubscribe you never came as someone I would put on ignore. 

But you do you.

Sadly there's a few scum like that on here. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Sadly there's a few scum like that on here. 

Apart from some sour reactions the residents seem to be having a great time and Sara has more friends in RLC than a few people think (and wish) on this forum (which is why they are so quiet I think. 😇)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

Apart from some sour reactions the residents seem to be having a great time and Sara has more friends in RLC than a few people think (and wish) on this forum (which is why they are so quiet I think. 😇)

Like I said...it's evident the problem is not the tenants but certain people on here watching the tenants who are having as good a time as anyone but sadly under every apple tree where fresh apples grow there is always those that rot and fall to the ground with a sour taste.  

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Like I said...it's evident the problem is not the tenants but certain people on here watching the tenants who are having as good a time as anyone but sadly under every apple tree where fresh apples grow there is always those that rot and fall to the ground with a sour taste.  

Is that what you said to your man lover when you stuck your tongue up his ass?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Is that what you said to your man lover when you stuck your tongue up his ass?

Why are you so forced to argue without any reason ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1