Alina & Anton - Apt. 3

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh...Ok. And which one is Alina's sister? Chubby or Cutie. For some reason, the one who just took a bathe is really sexy to me today. Maybe cause I'm finally losing my Alina Affection.

Oh...Ok. And which one is Alina's sister? Chubby or Cutie. For some reason, the one who just took a bathe is really sexy to me today. Maybe cause I'm finally losing my Alina Affection.

Neither of the girls in the apartment today are Alina's sister...that I know of.  Back in early Jan, a girl visited for a couple of weeks or so.  She is the suspected sister.  She, like Alina, was Asian...kind of looked like her...but wasn't boyish looking like Alina.

Damn Jo...you work for RLC?? Your like the Wise Man on the Mountain. Thanks for all the knowledge BroJo

LOL!!

No, it's a combination of a mild obsession (internet voyeurism) and a lot of time on my hands.

Internet voyeurism:

I spent months watching "De Gouden Kooi" and conversing with Dutch people about the show.  An amazing experience.  I watched the internet feed which had more content than the televised show.  More about that here:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Golden_Cage_(TV_series)

Time on my hands:

I am semi-retired (meaning...I work when I want to) and my Lady is working out of town.  She left right after Christmas and will be back the beginning of April.  There really isn't much demand for my work this time of year, so...lots of time on my hands.

Your "Lady" is probably watching YOU on camera while she is away. So, you better watch ya videos in the bedroom & hope she doesn't have a subscription. LoL

Your "Lady" is probably watching YOU on camera while she is away. So, you better watch ya videos in the bedroom & hope she doesn't have a subscription. LoL

She knows about my obsession.  She's watched RLC, using my account, and knows what it is about.  She knows I have a tendency to analyze people and speculate about them.  She doesn't mind.  Plus, even though I am a faithful man and I would never, ever, cheat on her (and she knows it), RLC is a bit of reassurance for her.  She would rather I spy on internet strangers than go out and have personal contact with strangers.

!@#$%^&* Jo...you work for RLC?? Your like the Wise Man on the Mountain. Thanks for all the knowledge BroJo

Naaah, I dont think hes working for them but he's been around for long.....actually we could change his name to JoJoPedia.... ;)