Alina & Anton - Apt. 3

I know this is off topic, but I'm new here & I have been wondering...is it just me, or does Chubberz never change her clothes? Must smell like Purgatory down there.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alina is just lying face down and naked on the sofa, staring into thin air.  What's the odds she's thinking "WTF am I doing here?"

Actually, she has a towel wrapped around her body and another on her head...and she's looking at her laptop.  But, if she's not thinking what you said...she should be.

btw, I'm putting together a video of her short shower and her preparing for bed...on the couch.

I know this is off topic, but I'm new here & I have been wondering...is it just me, or does Chubberz never change her clothes? Must smell like Purgatory down there.

If you are talking about the fat chick...yes, she does change her clothes and she bathes every time she comes to visit Alina.  She seems to take very good care of herself...other than her weight.

This is Alina/Anton's thread (I would say this is the apartment where the man just sits around doing fuck all but actually...) but I think you need the Ana/Danna thread?

Regardless, point well made.  It reminds me of a joke:

Q.  Why do girls wear make up and perfume?

A.  Because they're ugly and they smell.

Thank you.

Yeah, I heard from the last posts that she bathes alot, but I have been watching this site for 2 weeks now, and I don't remember ever seeing her out that Turquoise top and Pink Bottoms. I'll stay tuned.

Ah sorry you were talking about Fatty?  Mea culpa!

And yes - she washes all the time.  Whether she cleans her clothes is a different matter.

Yeah, I heard from the last posts that she bathes alot, but I have been watching this site for 2 weeks now, and I don't remember ever seeing her out that Turquoise top and Pink Bottoms. I'll stay tuned.

Yeah...that outfit is definitely her favorite comfort clothes but she wears other clothes when coming and going.

I'm assuming she washes her clothes regularly.

But keep watching.  Eventually, you'll see her wearing panties and a skimpy robe.  That should perk you up.

LOL!!!

Yummy, Yummy, Big Ol' Tummy!!!

Congratulation, Mayhym !

Here is your Yummy girl, send her a big kisssss on her full rear cheeks ! LOL

Screenshot - 76.jpg (46.47 kB, 1024x768 - viewed 88 times.)

Screenshot - 77.jpg (45.55 kB, 1024x768 - viewed 104 times.)

Screenshot - 78.jpg (48.3 kB, 1024x768 - viewed 63 times.)