Alina & Anton - Apt. 3

!@#$%^&* Jo...you work for RLC?? Your like the Wise Man on the Mountain. Thanks for all the knowledge BroJo

Naaah, I dont think hes working for them but he's been around for long.....actually we could change his name to JoJoPedia.... ;)

If I worked for RLC...and had some kind of power with them...believe me, there would be some changes made.  Like a three-day notice to vacate...if local laws allow...presented to select couples if they don't get their acts together.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hopes are rising in regard to the hot blond.

Alina just showed her the bathroom...and pointed out the camera.  We very well could be in for some kind of show.

Oh, I want to add a request:  I can only record bathroom cam #4.  The other one crashes my browser.  If someone can record both bathroom cams in one video, I would appreciate it.  In any event, I'll record what I can see.

JOJO. you still having trouble with bathroom cam?

seems to be working here.. Though a havent seen any movement and it has no watch to indicate that it is working..

Yeah...I've always been unable to view "5. Bathroom (2)"  I've been told it's a problem with my version of Flash and I haven't dealt with it.  The thing is, I can watch that cam on my Asus tablet so it's not a big deal...except that I can't record both cams into one video.  The other cam is better for viewing action in the bathtub, anyway.