Alina & Anton - Apt. 3

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jezuz...Anton is a fucking jerk.

He stops in the middle to answer the damned phone.  Leaves Alina hanging.

sorry, I'm asking again... did you record them?

Ah...sorry, but no, I didn't record it.

Most of the action happened under the blanket, anyway.

Is Alina getting it on with the fat chick in her bedroom/bathroom? Left for a minute and now they're both gone and the bathroom door's closed..

Is this tiny girl JoJo 's favorite ? LOL !

LOL!!

No, not my favorite...that would be Gia...if she would stop breaking my heart and give Ian a fully nude lapdance...in the livingroom...with all the lights on...on second thought, leave Ian out of it.  He'd just fall asleep, anyway.

Just thought I'd add that fat chicks need loving too and that fat chick really needs loving.  Heck, she's cleaning Alina's apartment, for god's sake.

Oh...did you ever see the night when Alina, her sister(?) and the fat chick were getting drunk when some guy came...I think he came to see the sister.  Anyway, Alina kind of monopolized his attention (she wasn't getting any from gamer Anton at the time) and the sister started getting pissed off and ignored the guy...so, who did he turn to when Alina and the sister fell asleep?  The drunk fat chick.  But she didn't want anything to do with him either and he ended up sleeping alone on the couch in the living room.  I think the fat chick should have taken the guy on.