Alina & Anton - Apt. 3

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JoJoGunne

I wouldn't be surprised if she is suffering from a severe case of depression.  Constant sleeping is a classic sign.

Guest JoJoGunne

Alina and the fat chick are hanging out in the bedroom while Anton, of course, is in the living room.

I really would like to see these two girls get it on.

I wish these two, especially the fat chick, join the lesbo Ana & Danna. They could make a big show drawing all eyes on it. LOL

Guest JoJoGunne

What does the picture on the right side make, on this occasion? Is a mountain landscape properly here? Maybe?

That's my wallpaper.

I have two computer monitors.  I normally have one apartment on one monitor and another apartment on the other...or, if there are two cams in the room (the lesbians, for instance) I'll have one cam, full screen, on each monitor.

But when I capture images to post here, I'll minimize the browser window that has the unrelated apartment in which case, you see my wallpaper on the other monitor.

Guest JoJoGunne

Yes, but it creates more hassle for me.  That copies to the clipboard...I then have to open some program, paste it in there and save it.

I have Win8.  When I press Win key and print screen, it puts the contents of both windows into my pictures folder.  It's ready to be used immediately.

Guest JoJoGunne

I wish these two would just get it on.  Neither one of them is getting any sex unless it's outside the apartment.