Alina & Anton - Apt. 3

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JoJoGunne

The girlfriend is pregnant. There is a photo from shower. Maybe she felt sick only. Safety first!

Oh...I didn't realize she is pregnant.  It is kind of hard to tell, I guess, because she if fat.

Guest JoJoGunne1

The paramedics checked her out and left.  She went back to sleep, woke up later, dressed and left the apartment.

Guest JoJoGunne1

I've built all of my computers for the last 20 years, so watching Anton do this one is quite interesting to me.

I saw him install his CPU, but I didn't see him install a heat sink and cooler.  If he didn't put one in, he'll be in for quite an expensive surprise when he powers that baby up.

He installed his video card before doing any of the wiring.  To me, the video card goes in last because it takes up so much space.  Also, it's much easier to route the wiring without the card installed.

The power supply is located at the top of the case...how old-school.

Guest randomdude

As a non paying viewer,  i guess last night was the last time i saw anton if he installed it in the bedroom :D

Guest JoJoGunne1

As a non paying viewer,  i guess last night was the last time i saw anton if he installed it in the bedroom :D

You are probably right.  At this moment, she is in the kitchen working on her project while he is in the bedroom playing his FPS game.

Anton 's really chosen comp. over his chick !

Bad boy, he 'll be history soon or later

Hope the best for Alina .... and her girl friends. LOL

Guest randomdude

Now Alina is banished to sleeping on the living room couch because that abusive Anton took over the bedroom with his new computer.

She REALLY needs to leave that idiot.

lmao why am i not surprised...

I like to see the two girls 's bonding than Anton 's once-in-a-while-duty. LOL

This girl friend looks better than the other two (Alina has 3 gf, right ? They look like Jap., you think ?)

Guest JoJoGunne1

I like to see the two girls 's bonding than Anton 's once-in-a-while-duty. LOL

This girl friend looks better than the other two (Alina has 3 gf, right ? They look like Jap., you think ?)

One girlfriend is Asian...it was said somewhere that is her sister...she was around during New Year's.  The other girlfriend is the fat chick who got sick the other night.  And then there is this one.

btw, I don't know if you saw it, but Alina, the other Asian girl and the fat chick all took a bath together once.  Quite a show.

And, sorry...I don't have pics or vids.