Nora speaks english very well

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alisa esta aprendiendo a hablar español , de momento dice muy bien , 20 CHUPAR 30 FOLLAR ,

for her new boyfriend

pues es un afortunado por que esta para comersela , hasta los juanetes (hallux valgus) me gustan .

Alisa speaks perfect english too, she is doing it right now  ;D ;D I think she has a boyfriend that speaks english because she was talking to him in English on skype and she was showing him her red panties that she has on and her body and also her room and saying she wants to come over to his house tomorrow lol.

Alisa speaks perfect english too, she is doing it right now  ;D ;D I think she has a boyfriend that speaks english because she was talking to him in English on skype and she was showing him her red panties that she has on and her body and also her room and saying she wants to come over to his house tomorrow lol.

That's far from perfect, they're speaking in English because she doesn't know Spanish good enough.

I think i heard her ask her friend on Skype to teach her spanish. She also mentioned that she is from Russia, and looking for things to do and places to go there in Barcelona. This past weekend she wasn't with him, she was somewhere near a beach and the people she was with were smoking a lot of joints to that she slept 15 hrs one day.

I think i heard her ask her friend on Skype to teach her spanish. She also mentioned that she is from Russia, and looking for things to do and places to go there in Barcelona. This past weekend she wasn't with him, she was somewhere near a beach and the people she was with were smoking a lot of joints to that she slept 15 hrs one day.

escucho usted el pueblo que era ? ( salou ) lo mas probable ,