Nora speaks english very well

Darkman should visit the girls and teach them how to speak that wonderful mixture of Catalan/Castilian that he uses, while showing them the ways of an experienced and refined Latin Lover.

Then the girls could hire themselves out to us as translators so we would know what the Russians, Ukrainians, and Catalan/Spanish speakers around here are talking about!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, even a conversation in English alisa, I hope the English translate ... I understood that she was Moscow, she loved the animals and that the cat was in her mother ... she asked him if he liked short or long dresses, and with a short dress when she opened her legs, it was prostitute ... following gentlemen please ....

Also just found out that her guy friend didn't know about the cameras and he just found out and now he's pressuring her to tell him why she has them in her room but she doesn't want to tell him in front of the cameras where we can hear her talk about RLC, I think he was kinda getting mad for a minute about it I just hope he doesn't stop her from giving us a show like yesterday.