Nora speaks english very well

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, that's the advantage of living abroad .... I do not know a lot of students, "Erasmus" countries in the east, beyond their native language, learning English, as any the world at school and, thanks to their study trip abroad, learn the language of the country where they are !! that's how you become trilingual 20 years !!! in my travels in Luxembourg, I have found that most people have a huge advantage at birth: they speak fluently the French and German (luxembourg Germanic culture), English at school and Spanish or Italian while studying abroad !!! 4 languages in the pocket !!!

I have heard most of the tenants speak english at one time or another. Just to bad they wouldn't do it everyday instead of the gibberish most can't understand.

Why would they start speak in English if that's not their first language? ???

Nora was studying Intermediate English back in the old apartment days. I posted a picture of her studying the book, but can't figure out where I squirreled it away on my 5.25 floppy drives. I believe a copy might be in the CC archives.

The simple fact is that people learn a new language when it becomes economically and socially useful to them, and when they are exposed to the language on a regular basis.

And Leora has been studying German, I understand. I'm sure I'd love to eat her apple strudel.  :)

Nora was studying Intermediate English back in the old apartment days. I posted a picture of her studying the book, but can't figure out where I squirreled it away on my 5.25 floppy drives. I believe a copy might be in the CC archives.

The simple fact is that people learn a new language when it becomes economically and socially useful to them, and when they are exposed to the language on a regular basis.

And Leora has been studying German, I understand. I'm sure I'd love to eat her apple strudel.  :)

5.25 floopy. Didn't know those things still existed.

Yes .. I heard Leora spoke a little in German .. with someone on the phone. just heard that she goes to the language courses. Paul speaks perfect English as well. And Nora.

You moved to 5.25 disk? I am still using magnetic tape drive and  8 inch floppy drive sometimes.

Guest Jim Bob

You moved to 5.25 disk? I am still using magnetic tape drive and  8 inch floppy drive sometimes.

You have an 8 inch floppy....cool! What size hardy?

Yes .. I heard Leora spoke a little in German .. with someone on the phone. just heard that she goes to the language courses. Paul speaks perfect English as well. And Nora.

I only heard Alina say three words in english and that's while she was getting fucked.

She said, that feels good.