Leora & Paul - (2024) #14

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Someone once asked Paul what he'd be if he wasn't on RLC, he replied with...'I'd be a virgin'. 

Without RLC Paul would be in Ukraine 🇺🇦 fighting or hiding 🤔 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It's a valid point, in that things are different, there's no doubting that, but there are mitigating factors to why things are different in some ways. Age - Slowing down? Not as 'Into' being so much of a extrovert like she used to? Wanting things as they are - She looks fine and dandy to me, she NEVER does anything she doesn't want to, we all know this.

But in terms of Paul, one thing that is easy to forget. In the old days, where was he? Home, his home city. All his mates and family there. Now, in Prague where he knows one person. It's not the same life for either of them, but especially Paul. It all looks the same to US, because they are on a computer screen. To them, very different. He left behind his family, flat, friends to travel 3000 miles because it's what they wanted. That for anyone is a big deal isn't it. So let's not forget the 'Behind the scenes' alterations. He simply has far fewer options in Prague than he had before at home.

This only about what's changed, yes he could go out more, of course, but that is another point altogether. Leora will know what some viewers are saying too.

I agree things do change with age, but that shouldn't change too much in what she does for a living, there are possibly other things she could do without committing herself to having sex, she could dance, and instead of only being in the apartment for only approximately four hours a day she could at least be more visible outside of the bed. 

I had always advocated quality over quantity and it's well enough documented, so if you reduce certain things because of age, contentment or perhaps apathy and you still want the same remuneration and recognition then you make an effort to be more watchable by giving good quality memorable and exciting shows....at least the more discerning members as opposed to hard fans would be satisfied...Not too much to ask.

As for her being extravert SG, she is by her own admission an introvert, which has always begged the question of how can an exhibitionist be an introvert.......Funny old world ! 

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

But in terms of Paul, one thing that is easy to forget. In the old days, where was he? Home, his home city. All his mates and family there. Now, in Prague where he knows one person. It's not the same life for either of them, but especially Paul. It all looks the same to US, because they are on a computer screen. To them, very different. He left behind his family, flat, friends to travel 3000 miles because it's what they wanted. That for anyone is a big deal isn't it. So let's not forget the 'Behind the scenes' alterations. He simply has far fewer options in Prague than he had before at home.

Some fair points and I acknowledge that it is a big life changing upheaval.

It can be a double-edged sword though? Assuming he wants to build friendships, how can he do it, if he is always at home on his PC? Maybe the friends they meet when they go out are enough for him (im assuming they meet up with people when they go out).

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Someone once asked Paul what he'd be if he wasn't on RLC, he replied with...'I'd be a virgin'. 

🤣 Courtesy of Peter Crouch, ex England and Liverpool footballer.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It's a valid point, in that things are different, there's no doubting that, but there are mitigating factors to why things are different in some ways. Age - Slowing down? Not as 'Into' being so much of a extrovert like she used to? Wanting things as they are - She looks fine and dandy to me, she NEVER does anything she doesn't want to, we all know this.

I still believe (or want to believe) that she still gets a thrill from it, when she has got the viewers worked up and in the palm of her hand!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

🤣 Courtesy of Peter Crouch, ex England and Liverpool footballer.

Exactly lol...I knew I didn't need to wait long for someone to recognise the line (sort of) lmfao. 

• Upvote 1