B5 - General Topic 2024 #3 (April - July)

The Midget packed and left for a trip.  Hopefully gone for a while.  Amalia was horny all day.  Gee, the little feller wasn't gone 12 hours, and she broke out all kinds of toys.

I'd love to see her hook up with one of the gals while Massi's Mini Me is away.  Like she did with Cecilia a few months ago.

• Like 1

Either Saras tatoo was bad or unfinished. But she cannot go to Sara as she and Massi  treated Medusa badly and made her cry the other day.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Either Saras tatoo was bad or unfinished. But she cannot go to Sara as she and Massi  treated Medusa badly and made her cry the other day.

Medusa talked to Demian about the tattoo about a month or so ago when she visited.   Don't know if the conversation was fixing or adding to it, but he agreed he'd work on it.

8 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I would imagine it was unfinished, but clearly their friendship has been cut right down the middle with a hot knife through butter. That hot knife being Masshole...the man with a big ego...and a big dick lol. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I would imagine it was unfinished, but clearly their friendship has been cut right down the middle with a hot knife through butter. That hot knife being Masshole...the man with a big ego...and a big dick lol. 

I think both Sara and Massi were equally to blame !

3 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I think both Sara and Massi were equally to blame !

I'm only aware of the conversation Masshole had with Sara blaming Medusa for Sara's excessive behaviour when they were out together all day. I'm not aware Sara was blaming Medusa, but either way Medusa is better off not coming in to contact with them two. It's strange how he can accuse Sara's behaviour being excessive but it's okay for him to have sex with her in nearly every Barce apartment in every room...very bizarre coming from him...the man with a big ego.