B5 - General Topic 2024 #3 (April - June)

3 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Looks like they missed eachother! 😉 Good to see he likes to grab a hold of and spank Amalia's wonderful ass! Mati appreciates how great it is!

Good positioning by Mati to pound Amalia doggystyle on the edge of the bed right by Cam 9. What a view! 😁 If he does it again when shes in the mood for anal, that would be something else! 😲🥵

I thought she was in the mood the way she buried a couple fingers in her ass when she was riding her little pony.

• Like 1

Massi visiting without Sara.  As for Karma's advice to Amalia about finding a tall, dark, and handsome man.  Don't think Massi meets those specifications, but he is well-qualified in one other department.

And it does appear they are converting the LR couch into a bed for him.

I am surprised that he and Nadia or Dayana have not visited the  B-2 roof,  or the off-cam balcony outside of Dayana's room.

2 hours ago, moules said:

Massi visiting without Sara.  As for Karma's advice to Amalia about finding a tall, dark, and handsome man.  Don't think Massi meets those specifications, but he is well-qualified in one other department.

And it does appear they are converting the LR couch into a bed for him.

I am surprised that he and Nadia or Dayana have not visited the  B-2 roof,  or the off-cam balcony outside of Dayana's room.

I think he slept in B2 last night sharing Dayana's bed after she'd gone to sleep, Thursday is his Free Drinks at work night so it looks like he's blagged a bed in B5 tonight rather than going home to B7. It's something he seems to do if working at the office in town rather than his room at B7

9 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

I think he slept in B2 last night sharing Dayana's bed after she'd gone to sleep, Thursday is his Free Drinks at work night so it looks like he's blagged a bed in B5 tonight rather than going home to B7. It's something he seems to do if working at the office in town rather than his room at B7

Home in B7 ?  You made a mistake !  His home is B4 !  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kupa80 said:

I found all the Show Videos of 'carla'. I will send a DM to anyone who sends me a Linda and Irma Collection.

who in their right mind would be interested in watching carla!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1