Hand Job

Okay seriously, reality check, no matter how much you talk about him and call him names fact of the matter is she will stay with him if she wants. She knows how he acts when he drinks obviously she gets over it. Honestly i have not see him do anything wrong. True he could have layed by anyone and chose the girl, but she is acting like he is fucking her right now. This haooens EVERY time they have guests obviously she know him by now.

You would think anyone with half an ounce of common sense would have figured this out by now, but once again I give people on this board too much credit.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay seriously, reality check, no matter how much you talk about him and call him names fact of the matter is she will stay with him if she wants. She knows how he acts when he drinks obviously she gets over it. Honestly i have not see him do anything wrong. True he could have layed by anyone and chose the girl, but she is acting like he is fucking her right now. This haooens EVERY time they have guests obviously she know him by now.

You would think anyone with half an ounce of common sense would have figured this out by now, but once again I give people on this board too much credit.

You haven't given them enough credit and you could at least show a little more empathy for these people. They have studied sexual techniques via the internet and are qualified super studs. They are also experts on the theory of relationships. 

It's understandable that with all that knowledge they cannot comprehend how it's possible that guys like Efim still wakes up next to Diana every morning and Paul wakes up next to Leora every morning. It goes against everything they have studied.

Damn ozi, awesome post.

And just to clarify, I don't think Efim is perfect. That dude can be a prick at times, but as Joshie pointed out, at this point in the game Diana knows, or should know, what to expect.

And let's not really try to pretend that Diana is not without fault. She just slapped Efim tonight? Why, because she was mad? Really?? Of course I don't hear shit from anybody here about that though. It's probably just a big fucking joke to the lot of you. Of course I could only imagine the shitstorm that would have spun if it was the other way around and Efim just slapped her just because he was mad. And Diana is supposed to be mature? Give me a fucking break. Out of all the women here, Diana is probably the most immature out of the bunch. But also their age a has lot to do it. People tend to forget that Diana/Efim are basically kids.

Diana is a child that throws tantrums and Efim is an asshole that likes to antagonize her from time to time. That's their dynamic. At the end of the day, they're the ones that are with each other. Neither one of them are leaving. Both are seemingly happy in the relationship. So can everyone please reserve your biased and hypocritical judgments for things that really shouldn't surprise anyone at this point?

I think the relationship between Efin & Diana has much to do with money and convenience. They seem to do ok and live together almost all of the time until something happens and they start being crazy or stupid, specially after drinking heavily.

I remember the very first day they had a huge fight, she was screaming, crying and kicking because he tried to have a bath with the infamous woman in red and her boyfriend... Nothing has changed much...

I can't judge their behaviour because they live under such a crazy situation and we can't forget that, and I don't understand a word of what they say, but I tend to be biased and be more on Diana side, her backside is still lovely ahahah, but it is a matter of taste I suppose...

I add I can watch and enjoy the show, although all of this had become a bit boring with time, I am afraid.

Zo lekker slapen morgen een gezellige dag met achtelijk veel gezellige collega'tjes op de werkvloer, en om 9:00 m'n eindbeoordeling..spannend! slaaplekker!

החשש הוא כי דיאנה לא אוהבת מין אנאלי ...

والقلق هو أن ديانا لا يحب الجنس الشرجي ...

اسمحوا لي لا اجيد االانجليزية جيدا هل هاذهي ديانا

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

:o :o :o :o :o

look at efim hahahah

Arab always do fake things ? Fake love ?

Be careful !!! FAKE !!!

Damn ozi, awesome post.

And just to clarify, I don't think Efim is perfect. That dude can be a prick at times, but as Joshie pointed out, at this point in the game Diana knows, or should know, what to expect.

And let's not really try to pretend that Diana is not without fault. She just slapped Efim tonight? Why, because she was mad? Really?? Of course I don't hear shit from anybody here about that though. It's probably just a big fucking joke to the lot of you. Of course I could only imagine the shitstorm that would have spun if it was the other way around and Efim just slapped her just because he was mad. And Diana is supposed to be mature? Give me a fucking break. Out of all the women here, Diana is probably the most immature out of the bunch. But also their age a has lot to do it. People tend to forget that Diana/Efim are basically kids.

Diana is a child that throws tantrums and Efim is an asshole that likes to antagonize her from time to time. That's their dynamic. At the end of the day, they're the ones that are with each other. Neither one of them are leaving. Both are seemingly happy in the relationship. So can everyone please reserve your biased and hypocritical judgments for things that really shouldn't surprise anyone at this point?

Diana is an actress, she craves drama.