Hand Job

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they all fucked off and left tall guy with the pony tail and his small girlfriend alone we might get a re-run of their previous visit which was great. She is a hot girl and swallowed a great load last time!

Efim is a prick most of the time but when he is pissed he tries to act the fool even more.

There are nice drunks and there are prick drunks.... Efim is the prick!!!

Such a shame because Diana is potentially (well I think she is already) the sexiest fuck in RLC. She is mature and adventurous and is up for anything. She needs a mature man not a man-child!

Diana was just in the livingroom where all the guests are on the couch and she she just slapped Efim across the face and left the room.

The end of Diane and Efim is soon to come. They haven't been getting along to well lately.

She is in the kitchen now with a pissed off look on her face like she wants to tell all the guests to fuck off and go home.

Ich finde das geil. Diana hat ihrem Arschloch gerade so eine in die Fresse gehauen, dass es nur so gekracht hat. Nur diese Vollblutidioten rundherum, die alle in einem Bett liegen, so blöd, dass sie gar nicht begreifen was da ab geht.

Solche Arschlöcher habe ich schon lange nicht mehr gesehen. Die arme Diana. Ich würde, wäre ich sie, sofort gehen.

My my, such hostility. You might want to try meditation. I hear it does wonders.

If you're bitching that Efim should get beat up for jumping on them in the living room, maybe it's you who are the asshole.

There are those that start arguments for the sake of being an asshole (like you). And then there are those that can finish the argument (like me). Your defense of this little prick (read all the comments since my comment) just shows what a little prick you are...just like Efim. You defend his actions means you think his actions are justified.

Okay seriously, reality check, no matter how much you talk about him and call him names fact of the matter is she will stay with him if she wants. She knows how he acts when he drinks obviously she gets over it. Honestly i have not see him do anything wrong. True he could have layed by anyone and chose the girl, but she is acting like he is fucking her right now. This haooens EVERY time they have guests obviously she know him by now.