B4 - General Topic 2024 #44 (April / May)

Some observations, mostly based on replay.

1.)  Nude model girl.  She and Sara have had sex before.  But I don't think that Massi was part of any earlier sex.  She left abruptly, not clear whether she was upset about the sexual progression, or whether she needed to go home because she is working today.  She did make her own personal video of Sara and Massi having sex, probably something to watch when bating.

2.) LiaLia disappeared.  Her luggage is still there.  I assume she arrived specifically for the birthday party.  Massi quickly played with her pussy on Sara's bed.  Sara sucked Massi's cock while LiaLia watched.  If she is staying for a few days, she will have more time with the stallion.  When Sara initially arrived at B-4 from Russia, she and LiaLia had a very passionate kiss (LiaLia was already a tenant.)  So I think LiaLia is a good friend of Sara's from St. Petersburg, and she may also know the owners of RLC.

3.) No Nelly or Bogdan.

4.) The gay boys were there in numbers.  Someone posted that two were friends of Nadia.  I don't think Nadia is inviting gay guys who are not friends of Sara to Sara's birthday party.  I don't know about the DJ though.  Nadia seems to have spent a lot of time with him, and he arrived with her, with her carrying a synthesizer.

5.) Nadia is queen of the rave.

6.) As for the relatively large number of gay guests, is Sara a bisexual queen in the Russian-speaking gay community of Barcelona?  And after Massi was complaining about her fucking a 'gay' guy, was she sending a not-so-subtle message to Massi:  'I fuck who I want when I want.'  They are both addicted to sex with each other.

7.) Mati wants very much to fuck Medusa.  He fingered her last night while Amalia was sleeping.

8.) No Wolf, no former participants other than LiaLia.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

Well at least he got his fingers wet.  Her loyalty to Chris seems to be restricted to no BJ's or Fooking. 👍

Yea I've always said she remains committed to one guy at a time regarding penetrative sex and BJ. It's her choice I guess but she was certainly happy and was enjoying herself for once. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, moules said:

1.)  Nude model girl.  She and Sara have had sex before.  But I don't think that Massi was part of any earlier sex.  She left abruptly, not clear whether she was upset about the sexual progression, or whether she needed to go home because she is working today.  She did make her own personal video of Sara and Massi having sex, probably something to watch when bating.

2.) LiaLia disappeared.  Her luggage is still there.  I assume she arrived specifically for the birthday party.  Massi quickly played with her pussy on Sara's bed.  Sara sucked Massi's cock while LiaLia watched.  If she is staying for a few days, she will have more time with the stallion.  When Sara initially arrived at B-4 from Russia, she and LiaLia had a very passionate kiss (LiaLia was already a tenant.)  So I think LiaLia is a good friend of Sara's from St. Petersburg, and she may also know the owners of RLC.

3.) No Nelly or Bogdan.

4.) The gay boys were there in numbers.  Someone posted that two were friends of Nadia.  I don't think Nadia is inviting gay guys who are not friends of Sara to Sara's birthday party.  I don't know about the DJ though.  Nadia seems to have spent a lot of time with him, and he arrived with her, with her carrying a synthesizer.

6.) As for the relatively large number of gay guests, is Sara a bisexual queen in the Russian-speaking gay community of Barcelona?  And after Massi was complaining about her fucking a 'gay' guy, was she sending a not-so-subtle message to Massi:  'I fuck who I want when I want.'  They are both addicted to sex with each other.

7.) Mati wants very much to fuck Medusa.  He fingered her last night while Amalia was sleeping.

Nelly was there but during the early part of the party, Bogdan remained in bed in B7...I think. Rachel was there also who resided at B4 last year. 

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, moules said:

3.) No Nelly or Bogdan.

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Nelly was there but during the early part of the party, Bogdan remained in bed in B7...I think. 

1, I was disappointed that Massi didn't get to Fook her but I got the impression that he asked Sara and she said no. I thought that was unfair on guest girl TBH she'd played well and deserved getting fooked. 

2, Lialia left with a trolly suitcase and a carrier bag, however I think she left a bag with money in one Sara's wardrobes so will probably be back 😢

il y a 9 minutes, moules a dit :

Quelques observations, principalement basées sur des replays.

1.) Fille modèle nue. Elle et Sara ont déjà eu des relations sexuelles. Mais je ne pense pas que Massi ait participé à des relations sexuelles antérieures. Elle est partie brusquement, sans savoir si elle était bouleversée par la progression sexuelle ou si elle devait rentrer chez elle parce qu'elle travaillait aujourd'hui. Elle a réalisé sa propre vidéo personnelle de Sara et Massi en train de faire l'amour, probablement quelque chose à regarder lorsqu'on se bat.

2.) LiaLia a disparu. Ses bagages sont toujours là. Je suppose qu'elle est arrivée spécialement pour la fête d'anniversaire. Massi a rapidement joué avec sa chatte sur le lit de Sara. Sara a sucé la bite de Massi pendant que LiaLia regardait. Si elle reste quelques jours, elle aura plus de temps avec l'étalon. Lorsque Sara est arrivée au B-4 en provenance de Russie, elle et LiaLia ont eu un baiser très passionné (LiaLia était déjà locataire.) Je pense donc que LiaLia est une bonne amie de Sara de Saint-Pétersbourg, et elle connaît peut-être aussi les propriétaires de RLC.

3.) Pas de Nelly ni de Bogdan.

4.) Les garçons gays étaient là en nombre. Quelqu'un a posté que deux étaient des amis de Nadia. Je ne pense pas que Nadia invite des gays qui ne sont pas amis de Sara à la fête d'anniversaire de Sara. Par contre, je ne sais pas pour le DJ. Nadia semble avoir passé beaucoup de temps avec lui, et il est arrivé avec elle, avec elle un synthétiseur à la main.

5.) Nadia est la reine de la rave.

6.) Quant au nombre relativement important d'invités gays, Sara est-elle une reine bisexuelle dans la communauté gay russophone de Barcelone ? Et après que Massi se soit plaint du fait qu'elle avait baisé un mec « gay », a-t-elle envoyé un message pas si subtil à Massi : « Je baise qui je veux quand je veux. Ils sont tous deux accros au sexe l'un avec l'autre.

7.) Mati veut vraiment baiser Medusa. Il l'a doigtée hier soir pendant qu'Amalia dormait.

8.) Pas de Wolf, pas d'anciens participants autres que LiaLia.

Oui RACHEL

3 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

1, I was disappointed that Massi didn't get to Fook her but I got the impression that he asked Sara and she said no. I thought that was unfair on guest girl TBH she'd played well and deserved getting fooked. 

2, Lialia left with a trolly suitcase and a carrier bag, however I think she left a bag with money in one Sara's wardrobes so will probably be back 😢

As long as Sara is around, Massi won't fuck anyone else lol. I believe LiaLia arrived with the very large pink luggage case also which remains in Sara's room. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

21 minutes ago, moules said:

3.) No Nelly or Bogdan.

the whole gay part of the evening was a bit too much... take a step back RLC

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

As long as Sara is around, Massi won't fuck anyone else lol. I believe LiaLia arrived with the very large pink luggage case also which remains in Sara's room. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

She wouldnt let him. Shaking her head:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_12?ts=1714345347&from=share

10 minutes ago, sherlock78 said:

I'm not convinced by that.

Here I think he asked and while you can hear a No from someone he asks again and she nods yes in approval, they then swap around and she sucks his dick, its possible he asked for a BJ. although by then she'd sucked him several times already. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM