B4 - General Topic 2024 #44 (April / May)

34 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

@Maxbell, you laugh at me but I don't think most of the people on here work. They are watching RLC and commenting all day. I work my ass off for what I have.

I hope that wasn’t offensive, it certainly wasn’t meant to be. 

3 hours ago, corvette08 said:

I live in Massachusetts. I'm 61 and retirement age is 67 here. I will probably work until I die.

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF                                                                                                             THAT'S INSANE!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, corvette08 said:

@Maxbell, you laugh at me but I don't think most of the people on here work. They are watching RLC and commenting all day. I work my ass off for what I have.

Since Covid 19,the importance of working from home was (and still is) of great benefit to all involved!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Since Covid 19,the importance of working from home was (and still is) of great benefit to all involved!

I've been retired for the last 20 years and I'll be turning 65 in September.  

I don't know how to act my age, I've never been this old before.  :biggrin:

• Haha 6

6 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Why is Katarina always top cam? She does nothing but look at her phone. 😒

Your right about that, Madison have that same problem over in B7.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Bro you missed all the fun...GP has been busy the last hour lol...Sara/Masshole/Freak Gay arguing. 

🤣🤣

6 hours ago, cupid30 said:

I never missed a day of work when that bullshit was around. My company ignored all the bullshit that went along with it.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I never missed a day of work when that bullshit was around. My company ignored all the bullshit that went along with it.

I can't believe all the sheep that took the unproven vaccine. I didn't take the jab that gives heart 💔 problems 

• Upvote 1

Why is Daytona still in B4, not washed for two days, I can smell its bad odors all the way to my house.
On the other hand, there is a chill between Sara and Karma, no more kisses on the lips, no more.
Sara has been here for 8 months, it is time to leave her place, the same for Karma.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I can't believe all the sheep that took the unproven vaccine. I didn't take the jab that gives heart 💔 problems 

OT I don't care whether individuals took it or not, what I wanted was to get rid of the funking mandatory masks in BC Canada. It seemed at the time that getting vaxed was the only path to that. Masks are a joke and people are still wearing them.

Back to your usual programming,

DId Karma get fucked by that dude she slept with??

Il y a 8 minutes, Maxbell a dit :

OT Peu importe que les individus l'étaient pris ou non, ce que je voulais, c'était me débarrasser des masques obligatoires en Colombie-Britannique au Canada. Il semblait à l'époque que se faire vacciner était le seul moyen d'y parvenir. Les masques sont une blague et les gens les présagent encore.

Retour à votre programmation habituelle,

Est-ce que Karma s'est fait baiser par ce mec avec qui elle a couché ??

non,simplement doigtée,très platonnique