B4 - General Topic 2024 #44 (April / May)

39 minutes ago, sigfried said:

or... one for local and one to call home?

I had actually thought that they would end this with two phones eventually.
Today, you get phones with space for two physical SIM cards. It is also quite common to buy an e-SIM when traveling abroad.
Something that is very simple and cheap.

The entire EU/EEA is a large telephone area (with the exception of Switzerland) and most of them have free telephone calls and only pay for data traffic. So whether you call someone inside B4 or choose to call someone you know on The North cape 4,600 km away, it's the same.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Noldus said:

Medusa bating

Decent watch. Nice buildup with her displaying her beautiful ass to the camera! 😁

Even if/when shes not gonna bate, love that she like to lay around in a nice thong!

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

B4 bundle of joy Karma sat on her bed during a Teams meeting with at least 8 others...YAWN! 

she only left that bed since yesterday to get food...a very active girl 🙄

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I'm pretty sure hell has frozen over and pigs are flying.

First time solo bate for her? It's nice see finally.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I'm pretty sure hell has frozen over and pigs are flying.

I think this is the first time I've seen her do a SoLo performance.  Not doing much for showing anything.  Wonder is the Sloth is operating by remote.

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I think this is the first time I've seen her do a SoLo performance.  Not doing much for showing anything.  Wonder is the Sloth is operating by remote.

Her bates are like her sex. Too long for me. I prefer bates like Tonya's 3 minute bates.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Her bates are like her sex. Too long for me. I prefer bates like Tonya's 3 minute bates.

If you're an RLC Premium member, just watch on Replay and do the 30 second skip jump.  But why not just enjoy seeing Karma without the Slo Poke Sloth for a change.