B2 - General Topic 2024 #9 (May / June)

18 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Repeat post...Karma is at B2 visiting the Dipshit. 

There is still a room available so they can do things together 🙄

• Haha 1

I see that at 19:35, Sara and Massi left B-4 together, as if they were headed somewhere.  I also see that Brooke and Tessa are not in B-1.  So I will say the odds are quite good for Massi and Sara finding their way to B-2 or B-1.

LiaLia has to show up one of these nights also.  She has a small carry-on bag in B-2, and a large suitcase in B-4.  She has either become a naturist, or she is keeping clothes at yet another location in Barcelona.

50 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Looks like dayana got a job as a flight attendant 

Training school bro, she's been dressing in this unform weekly for at least the past month lol. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Repeat post...Karma is at B2 visiting the Dipshit. 

Nadia is going to train her for the big money, I just hope she counts the zeros right this time 😇

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

Nadia is going to train her for the big money, I just hope she counts the zeros right this time 😇

Nadia is fairly good at painting but not good enough for th big money. If you are tinking about some sex-event in Paris, that was just a fairytale! Telling about it near a camera/microfone with good sound just to fool us spectators. Who would pay for transport and hotel in Paris for a job she can do in Barcelona?? She looks nice but she is not a uniqe beauty !

• Upvote 3