B2 - General Topic 2024 #9 (May / June)

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

In British English ass means only donkey and arse means only buttocks. 

But when you cross a donkey with an onion then you'd have a piece of ass that brings tears to your eyes.  :biggrin:

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, moules said:

Supposedly she is training to be a flight attendant.  It does not appear to be a pretend uniform for role-play, as she leaves B-2 with her wheelie luggage.

Someone who flies frequently to/from Spain may recognize the airline from her uniform.  From a quick glance, it does not appear to be Iberia.  Dayana's has red accents, Iberia has red and yellow.  The basic blue color is similar. 

If this is a Spanish airline, I would think she would need to have good fluency in Spanish.  Does she?

Also, she could be training to be a flight attendant for a private jet charter company.

Thx for the information.

I think Spanish is her first language but South American Spanish but I am  sure she can speak the Spanish language spoken in Spain fluently.  If she is getting training these days from an airline, I think I know which airline is it according to her uniform.

23 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Nadia on English call to Chi Town...as ever talking utter BS AGAIN lmfao. 

Where it's BS for one may be of some importance to someone else.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Where it's BS for one may be of some importance to someone else.  :biggrin:

Have you ever listened to an entire convo between her and Chi Town...omfg lol...she's as mad as a box of frogs...he aint far off that either lol. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

With a guy in the background talking.....Ruins the whole bate. 😒

I thought it was you 😉
Special service for bate lovers

• Haha 2