Leora & Paul (2024) #15

47 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She used to play up to the neighbours Juggs, ( If indeed the neighbours can view her or whether it was a fantasy to get us going....and it worked for me.) would give them shows all the time, also with Malia......

I remember now, but you know things can change. She may not be comfortable atm, or as you say, it's a game. and works for me too.👍

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I remember now, but you know things can change. She may not be comfortable atm, or as you say, it's a game. It works for me, too.👍

She is still a flirt. The tell is that smile as she recognizes an admirer. Watch as we catch him in the reflection. Depending on his angle, the reflection is all he's got. It's the same smile she has when she reads a favorable post.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

She is still a flirt. The tell is that smile as she recognizes an admirer. Watch as we catch him in the reflection. Depending on his angle, the reflection is all he's got. It's the same smile she has when she reads a favorable post.

You may just be right. Damn, I forgot about some of that.

10 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

wbav.jpg 

Another way to have sex 

Leora having anal sex with Paul 

Im sure we've seen her rubbing the gooch before, maybe she has slipped a finger tip in...its quite hot when she's in control, talking (dirty?) to him, slapping him, spitting on him and his cock.

There was one time, she pulled his sleeping mask over his eyes whilst riding him, she could have taken the opportunity to do almost anything to him? That sensory deprivation, where youre allowing your other half to be in control of the situation, can be quite enjoyable to both, the submissive and the dominant parties. 😜

In other news, a very nice surprise to log in a see that Leora treat us to a round 2. Thought that it might not have been the end of the night after her first orgasm, but rather expected Paul to get in on the act, not that she would take matters into her own hands!

• Like 3

They all look forward to vacation time like us. And Leora deserves the best vacation for putting up with us, LOL Yet, she doesn't. Meanwhile I know Land t goin' because Linda been trying on all new clothes.

But can someone tell me where Leora's next vacation happens?

maintenant c'est 14 a 15 heures par jour de pc , a peine rentée c'est le cul sur sa chaisse et pc ,le seule truc qui fait trés bien c'est se mettre assis les jambes croisée sous son corps impossible pour moi de le faire .

il a même plus le temps de se faire dégorgée le poireaux.

• Confused 1