alisa at it again now

Well, you pretty much got the whole job right there. Oh, and I want to mention some funny quotes;

"Let me see your head..[guy talks], lol two heads". She is funny though.

But, she is quite a easy to get girl jugded by this (lovely)action of her.

And, she talked about (also a bit funny) that probably a lot would watch this, and that she not wanted to think about that part. Lol.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMN IT I KNEW MY ASS SHOULD HAVE CALLED IN SICK TO WORK TODAY,I WOULD HAVE CAUGHT IT TOO IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO STAY OVER A COUPLE MORE HOURS FOR THESE DAMN PEOPLE >:( >:(

HEY DASHA MY BABY AND NORA, LEORA AND DIANA,YOU GUYS CAN'T LET ALISA COME TAKE YA'LL CROWN WITH WHAT SHE DID TODAY.ONE BY ONE I WANT YOU GUYS TO SHOW HER WHO'S BOSS,BUT PLEASE WAIT TO DO IT AFTER 6PM WHEN I GET OUT OF WORK THANK YOU :)

QUICK UPDATE I ASKED AT 7:30PM AND LEORA ANSWERED FIRST AT 12:00AM SO DASHA ,NORA AND DIANA YOUR NEXT LMAOO!!

On ‎2015‎-‎01‎-‎14 at 0:12 AM, movado said:

LEORA DEFENDING HER CROWN LMAOO!! SHE SAID YOU CAN ONLY TEASE ALISA BUT LOOK WHAT I CAN DO,SHE JUST TOOK BACK HER PLACE ON THE LEADER BOARD 

Dirty Bin Link No Longer Available

Too funny. She must have read your earlier post. She is definitely a clitoral girl. If she actually came, she never penetrated her pussy that I saw. Was pretty hot especially, when she plays with those beautiful tits too.

On ‎2015‎-‎01‎-‎14 at 0:22 AM, piedpiper1968 said:

LEORA DEFENDING HER CROWN LMAOO!! SHE SAID YOU CAN ONLY TEASE ALISA BUT LOOK WHAT I CAN DO,SHE JUST TOOK BACK HER PLACE ON THE LEADER BOARD 

Dirty Bin Link No Longer Available

Too funny. She must have read your earlier post. She is definitely a clitoral girl. If she actually came, she never penetrated her pussy that I saw. Was pretty hot especially, when she plays with those beautiful tits too.

LMAOO YEAH I KNOW,THE ONE I'M MOST ANXIOUS FOR IS NORA I WISH SHE WOULD,SHE'S SO ELUSIVE LIKE BIGFOOT I HEAR ABOUT THE SIGHTINGS OF HER MASTURBATING BUT I'VE NEVER SEEN HER MYSELF LOL!!  :-*

BUT THEN AGAIN ALL MY BABY DASHA NEEDS TO DO IS GO GROCERY SHOPPING AND PICK UP A BANANA AND A CUCUMBER AND IT'S GAME OVER FOR EVERYBODY LMAOO!! ::)::)

"The guy she was talking to tries to convince her to cum but she was too "shy"

Pour quelqu'un qui se dit timide, elle n'hésite pas à se montrer totalement nue  et se carresser le minou au telephone et devant nous.

Je pense que les prochains jours nous reservent de belles surprises