alisa at it again now

The first 4 posts on this page are all begging for a video and all 4 posters have a post count under 10.

If I had no life, I'd simply just go through and ban the lot of them. It's like a fucking kindergarten class around here anymore. A room full of Liberals in training. Gimme, Gimme, Gimme.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry, but what is wrong in asking for videos? That´s the only reason most of us visit this site. You guys blaming us video fans are probably the ones who sit day and night at your computers and record the juicy moments for yourself but do not want to share. Believe it or not, there are CC visitors who go to work and have very limited time to follow what´s happening on RLC site. I have about two hours once or twice a week, and the RLC couples just don´t care about my schedule.

The current situation of no videos will pretty soon ruin both CC and RLC. I do not understand why RLC does not organize a server for those who want to share videos, which would then be accessible through RLC password - a kind of Premium membership. Or why don´t they start recording the videos themselves?

Yes, videos, please, through PM or publicly! By the way, if those who upload videos will be banned by RLC, what about uploading pictures then? Isn´t there a similar copyright for them also?

Je pense que tu n'as pas compris le sens de la remarque. Tu as pourtant sans doute remarqué que le niveau d'échange devenait de plus en plus faible, tant par la qualité des propos tenus que par la quantité. Il me parait évident que ce forum est envahi depuis quelques temps par des personnes de plus en plus jeunes qui sont affolés, rien qu'à la vue de 2 cm² d'une petite culotte... Ce sont les mêmes qui réclament ici sans cesse des vidéos, lesquelles n'existent quelquefois pas, à l'image du sois-disant trio dans la baignoire avec Efim. Par contre comme l'a écrit "Std", aucun échange en retour. Autrement dit, ce sont des prédateurs qui n'ont rien à donner et qui veulent tout gratuitement.

Mon commentaire allait en ce sens.

--

I think you didn't understand the meaning of my remark. Yet you probably noticed that the level of trade was becoming weaker and weaker so much in quality than the amount. It seems obvious to me that this forum is invaded for some time, by younger and younger people who get excited at the mere sight of a 2 cm² panties ... These are the same people who are calling here constantly videos, which sometimes does not exist, like the Be-called threesome in the bathtub with Efim for exemple. However, as wrote "tbg150" no swap in return. In other words, they are predators that have nothing to give and want everything for free.

It was my comment's idea.

I am sorry, but what is wrong in asking for videos? That´s the only reason most of us visit this site. You guys blaming us video fans are probably the ones who sit day and night at your computers and record the juicy moments for yourself but do not want to share. Believe it or not, there are CC visitors who go to work and have very limited time to follow what´s happening on RLC site. I have about two hours once or twice a week, and the RLC couples just don´t care about my schedule.

The current situation of no videos will pretty soon ruin both CC and RLC. I do not understand why RLC does not organize a server for those who want to share videos, which would then be accessible through RLC password - a kind of Premium membership. Or why don´t they start recording the videos themselves?

Yes, videos, please, through PM or publicly! By the way, if those who upload videos will be banned by RLC, what about uploading pictures then? Isn´t there a similar copyright for them also?

Je pense que tu n'as pas compris le sens de la remarque. Tu as pourtant sans doute remarqué que le niveau d'échange devenait de plus en plus faible, tant par la qualité des propos tenus que par la quantité. Il me parait évident que ce forum est envahi depuis quelques temps par des personnes de plus en plus jeunes qui sont affolés, rien qu'à la vue de 2 cm² d'une petite culotte... Ce sont les mêmes qui réclament ici sans cesse des vidéos, lesquelles n'existent quelquefois pas, à l'image du sois-disant trio dans la baignoire avec Efim. Par contre comme l'a écrit "Std", aucun échange en retour. Autrement dit, ce sont des prédateurs qui n'ont rien à donner et qui veulent tout gratuitement.

--

I think you didn't understand the meaning of my remark. Yet you probably noticed that the level of trade was becoming weaker and weaker so much in quality than the amount. It seems obvious to me that this forum is invaded for some time, by younger and younger people who get excited at the mere sight of a 2 cm² panties ... These are the same people who are calling here constantly videos, which sometimes does not exist, like the Be-called threesome in the bathtub with Efim for exemple. However, as wrote "tbg150" no swap in return. In other words, they are predators that have nothing to give and want everything for free.

PARASITOS , NO SIMBIOSIS

--

Y otros solamente hacer negocio, la palabra gratis solo tiene un contesto, el que tu quieras aplicar.

For every person that becomes a paid member of RLC and CC by the end of this week I will send you all videos from the beginning of time from RLC. 8)

Haha, when did you become a recruiter for RLC?

Since yesterday when I saw the influx of newbies begging for videos and photos it's like an epidemic,..please pm me videos please pm me photos lol I couldn't keep a straight face with that one lmaoo!!

i think its the constant begging....  its like crowdsourcing for videos ...

i think its the constant begging....  its like crowdsourcing for videos ...

it is also necessary to distinguish between non-subscribers beginners who are trying to binge free on the backs of others, and subscribers who have missed a good scene rlc ....

Ich habe inzwischen mehr als 100 Videos von RLC, aber ich kann sie nicht veröffentlichen da sonst mein Premium gelöscht wird. Und per PM senden ist mir zu gefährlich , da ich ja nicht weiß ob der Empfänger dann das Video doch veröffentlich und da ist dann ja immer noch meine Signatur im Film gespeichert. Also was kann ich machen, die Videos mit anderen zu teilen ohne gefahr zu laufen gesperrt zu werden.

Bitte keine Antworten "bitte sende mir ich veröffentlich sie garantiert  nicht". Wäre schön wenn da machbare Antworten kommen, ich würde gerne die Videos mit allen teilen.