Linda & Tibor (2024) #5

I'm noticing very faint but telling interaction between L and T. When it's time for her to perform (ie, walk around topless or naked) if T is in the room he will totally look away and she will flaunt her body a bit and have a smirk. Yesterday I noticed she was doing her usual topless with a thong thing and they were on the couch together. She gets up to walk by him and he didn't budge an inch so she had to step over his legs. I am sure that was his reaction to her having to show her body all the time. He hates it.

Bro better step it up with that production company.

28 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Question.  What does Linda do all day.  Seems like she just sits at home and cooks every once in a while.

That's about it. You nailed it.

2 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Question.  What does Linda do all day.  Seems like she just sits at home and cooks every once in a while.

She jiggles, has a sleep, jiggles, has a shower, jiggles, some cooking, then jiggles 

big boobs pron GIF

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jugghead said:

Linda wondering if she's going to have to rely on her knockers to feed them

She will have to do that soon though, because they are already starting to point (reach) to her belly button. 😆

cow hanging GIF by South Park

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, studev3131 said:

same shit GIF

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, mrsingle said:

So sad.....together, but alone and lonely.....

Sad that some women don't get the attention and sex that they should get or deserve. Another tough couple to watch just like Leora & Paul. Both couples appear to have "friends with limited benefits" type relationships. To me, this is so fucked up. Where's the expressions of happiness and smiles and laughter when they are together in the same room. Tibor and Paul are downers. Linda and Leora should meet up for coffee and have some girl talk and compare notes. Tibor and Paul should get a room and bore each other to death.

• Haha 1

I know....whoever enters such entertaintment to get paid for, they wear off very quickly...they just get consumed by themselfs....an exception is Masha, by my opinion...with that woman something must be very wrong, but who am I to judge other people bussiness....