Linda & Tibor (2024) #5

24 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Yep. I'm cool and you drool. But why do you like lazy Linda. Maybe she would like to hear it.

And btw, regardless who believes, she reads every word. I am 100% sure of it. So choose your words carefully.

He is right, you are way to intelligent for him 🤙 
You should really ignore young kiddies like him, he may have a better understanding when he hits puberty.
nicksplat splat GIF

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Yep. I'm cool and you drool. But why do you like lazy Linda. Maybe she would like to hear it.

And btw, regardless who believes, she reads every word. I am 100% sure of it. So choose your words carefully.

We had contact mate, dont worry...she knows what I think of her.

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

He is right, you are way to intelligent for him 🤙 
You should really ignore young kiddies like him, he may have a better understanding when he hits puberty.
nicksplat splat GIF

And here we go again 🤣 the LWG is growing !

Awkward Jim Carrey GIF

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

sigh. Linda was asleep when I left for work this morning and she is asleep when I get home from work, she didnt wait up for me *sad puppy*

• Like 1

Linda needs some wine or any alcohol that she likes just to help her loosen up and really participate/perform for the cams. Linda must know that drinking wine is a good panty remover and puts you in the mood to party. Ok Linda, drink up and cheers. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9520pinpy2rxxyy5maj1d

• Haha 1

On 6/5/2024 at 12:22 PM, Brimby said:

Yep, we that can afford it and see it the cost as a drop in the ocean. Now go back m8, your break at McDonalds are over.

Was really taco smell but wherever,

Ok so look. Old dudes and whomever aside. What is the beef with Linda?

And any way stop the whining please, and the pretension that you have a Batphone to Linda. You don't. She isn't dumb. She knows not to contact users. It's in her contract.

On 6/7/2024 at 8:01 AM, upyourass said:

As usual, I dont understand 1 freakin word you say. As a 'cool American' (we all saw your 'coolness') 😁 you are way to intelligent for me. Once again, the analyses of Linda by @Mister is spot on! Personally I liked the ' Lazy' part very much 🤭

Joe Biden Smile GIF by PBS NewsHour

"Cool American". Can think of many words. Cool is not one of them. 🤣

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

well another week no sex.   That is crazy how it's gone down. Two weeks no sex and they've been married less than 5 years and no kids.  

She has no interest. And he's useless anyway. 

Quick GIF by ION

😂

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, studev3131 said:

well another week no sex.   That is crazy how it's gone down. Two weeks no sex and they've been married less than 5 years and no kids.  

What is interesting is they do a lot of non-sexual touching before they go to sleep.  I think I understand why LINDA doesn't want sex (she's self conscious of her weight when they are intimate). Why Tibor has become a stockier asexual version of Paul I haven't figured out yet

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jugghead said:

Ok so look. Old dudes and whomever aside. What is the beef with Linda?

And any way stop the whining please, and the pretension that you have a Batphone to Linda. You don't. She isn't dumb. She knows not to contact users. It's in her contract.

Man...do I have news for you.🤣👊

• Upvote 1