Linda & Tibor (2024) #5

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Curious what Linda would look like without all the tattoos. Wonder if anyone out there can use Photoshop or some other app on some pics of her. I bet her body would be even more amazing minus the tattoos.

There is early video of her (when she was sexual) with just a couple tatts.  No doubt they are somewhere on the 'net.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Curious what Linda would look like without all the tattoos. Wonder if anyone out there can use Photoshop or some other app on some pics of her. I bet her body would be even more amazing minus the tattoos.

Here you go !   https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/36263-linda-tibor-pictures-videos-2024-6/?do=findComment&comment=1636726278

On 5/16/2024 at 7:53 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Sad that some women don't get the attention and sex that they should get or deserve. Another tough couple to watch just like Leora & Paul. Both couples appear to have "friends with limited benefits" type relationships. To me, this is so fucked up. Where's the expressions of happiness and smiles and laughter when they are together in the same room. Tibor and Paul are downers. Linda and Leora should meet up for coffee and have some girl talk and compare notes. Tibor and Paul should get a room and bore each other to death.

Leora and Linda should fuck each other and forget their useless men.🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

13 hours ago, Howard said:

There is early video of her (when she was sexual) with just a couple tatts.  No doubt they are somewhere on the 'net.

I'm thinking he would like to see her as she is now with no tats.

5 hours ago, jugghead said:

I'm thinking he would like to see her as she is now with no tats.

In the video, the few tats are small so her body does stand out but YES it would be amazing to see what her body today would look like without the many large tattoos. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

In the video, the few tats are small so her body does stand out but YES it would be amazing to see what her body today would look like without the many large tattoos. 

oz_kids dancing GIF

• Haha 1