B4 - General Topic 2024 #46 (May)

Just now, corvette08 said:

Oh nice......more click baiting again. Like you really think there will be a 3 some. 😂

Vette, if you translate RLC, it stands for Clickbait.  That's the name of the game.  Why do you insist on getting so worked up on it.

This will probably end up with Mati fucking Amalia, while Karma bust out her Lovense and bate.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Oh nice......more click baiting again. Like you really think there will be a 3 some. 😂

maybe but Karma can surprise you  if you have a lot of time and I don't have it... I'll read it tomorrow, this is too slow

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Sucked you in though?

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Vette, if you translate RLC, it stands for Clickbait.  That's the name of the game.  Why do you insist on getting so worked up on it.

This will probably end up with Mati fucking Amalia, while Karma bust out her Lovense and bate.

I'm not worked up. I can't understand why other people watching this bullshit are worked up.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

maybe but Karma can surprise you  if you have a lot of time and I don't have it... I'll read it tomorrow, this is too slow

Everything Karma does is slow and boring.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, corvette08 said:

No, only watching popular cams. I wouldn't click on this bullshit if you paid me.

Popular cams, top cam...same thing, so you must be watching it then. If people wanna watch this BS then let them, makes no difference to you does it. I am right now quite happy watching games night with D&S because I know the Karma stuff in her room especially with A&M is mostly always BS...they are a fake 3sun couple who together prey on girls in the project and when things get too far Amalia ensures Mati's is fully switched to her and nothing happens apart from them two fucking with a 3rd person sat beside them having to finish themselves off. If anyone is the obstacle here it's Amalia, not Mati. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1