B4 - General Topic 2024 #46 (May)

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Popular cams, top cam...same thing, so you must be watching it then. If people wanna watch this BS then let them, makes no difference to you does it. I am right now quite happy watching games night with D&S because I know the Karma stuff in her room especially with A&M is mostly always BS...they are a fake 3sun couple who together prey on girls in the project and when things get too far Amalia ensures Mati's is fully switched to her and nothing happens apart from them two fucking with a 3rd person sat beside them having to finish themselves off. If anyone is the obstacle here it's Amalia, not Mati. 

I don't know where people get the idea that Amalia is the one against going all the way with having a full on threesome... She had one with Daniela and Chris (her then boyfriend) in B1 on her first stay... she's tried to convince Mati several times to do more... He's the one that has refused...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

I don't know where people get the idea that Amalia is the one against going all the way with having a full on threesome... She had one with Daniela and Chris (her then boyfriend) in B1 on her first stay... she's tried to convince Mati several times to do more... He's the one that has refused...

Okay so it's 50/50 but from what I have seen of late with him it's always her putting a stop to things. There's no 'idea' about it...it's blatantly obvious at times with what we can see on cam. What's not obvious is when people say B4 people go to the garage to take drugs...now that's rubbish given that I have seen several people on cam take drugs in full view of the cameras. 

11 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Popular cams, top cam...same thing, so you must be watching it then. If people wanna watch this BS then let them, makes no difference to you does it. I am right now quite happy watching games night with D&S because I know the Karma stuff in her room especially with A&M is mostly always BS...they are a fake 3sun couple who together prey on girls in the project and when things get too far Amalia ensures Mati's is fully switched to her and nothing happens apart from them two fucking with a 3rd person sat beside them having to finish themselves off. If anyone is the obstacle here it's Amalia, not Mati. 

I am watching 4 rows of popular cams that are changing screen shots. Don't you have RLC?

Just now, corvette08 said:

I am watching 4 rows of popular cams that are changing screen shots. Don't you have RLC?

Don't try to twist it fella, just be honest and say you are watching the top/popular cams which includes the one you have cried about. Better to be honest than endlessly BS about it. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I'm not worked up. I can't understand why other people watching this bullshit are worked up.

Chill.  If we want to get "worked up" that's for us.  I'm sure you have bigger issues in your life to worry about.  My suggestion is to stay of of CC and RLC and watch NatGeoWild

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Okay so it's 50/50 but from what I have seen of late with him it's always her putting a stop to things. There's no 'idea' about it...it's blatantly obvious at times with what we can see on cam. What's not obvious is when people say B4 people go to the garage to take drugs...now that's rubbish given that I have seen several people on cam take drugs in full view of the cameras. 

I've never seen Amalia put a stop to things, but I could have missed it, but I have seen her stop at Mati's limits, which he has stated on camera when they talked about it a while back... I don't know if that will change at some point, but Amalia is not Lorraine, who is 100% a fake... and like I said, since her first stay she's had full on threesomes with her boyfriend (at the time) and another girl... (but I do agree that Amalia and Mati do seek out girls they can seduce... kinda...)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Don't try to twist it fella, just be honest and say you are watching the top/popular cams which includes the one you have cried about. Better to be honest than endlessly BS about it. 

You keep dreaming. I'm going to shut up now before stncld316 tells us to stop the bullshit. 

4 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Chill.  If we want to get "worked up" that's for us.  I'm sure you have bigger issues in your life to worry about.  My suggestion is to stay of of CC and RLC and watch NatGeoWild

I have no issues in my life. No kids and no wife, life is wonderful.

• Upvote 1