B4 - General Topic 2024 #46 (May)

20 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Who would you have there, if you could choose?

TANI in Sara's room without a doubt !! (But that is just a dream !!)Taylor would be fun!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Who would you have there, if you could choose?

Damira or Osko if we are talking about prior tenants.  But I am all about the rookies now...  What are you hearing...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lasse said:

I will repeat myself:Sara is way too jealouse to lend Massi out!! And Massi is afraid of Sara's temper !! But they both get turned on by having spectators. Sara isn't just The Queen of cockblockers. She is The Tsaritsa of B4! 

another Kylie and Russ but Sara is a little less of a total bitch 

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

another Kylie and Russ but Sara is a little less of a total bitch 

Kylie was always sucking russ's cock in front of other girls but God forbid any other girl touch him

46 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The Queen must return.

👑

RADISLAVA

I have trouble placing people after they left. Was she the one, probably Medusa’s room, daily  bates directly in the camera, shit everywhere in her room, on her bed. I seem to recall an oily red complexion. And she may have been a coke head? 

12 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I have trouble placing people after they left. Was she the one, probably Medusa’s room, daily  bates directly in the camera, shit everywhere in her room, on her bed. I seem to recall an oily red complexion. And she may have been a coke head? 

She lived 513 days in B1 and B4, and moved out with a semi-truck full of clothes and equipment

• Haha 2

On 5/12/2024 at 9:49 AM, Maxbell said:

Really? Regarding tantra himself? Hmmm...I didn't think we had that power

How come this tactic didn't work on Wolf or Mass?

it's been said that tantra and karma have not broken it off.  apparently tantra is somewhere for work on vacation.

as for wolf and massimo, well, only massimo now, he would have to burn one of the villa's to the ground before he would be kicked out.

• Upvote 1

On 5/12/2024 at 9:51 AM, Maxbell said:

How the hell do CC know everyone's birthdays?? LOL

apparently they only hire tenants that will have a birthday during their stay with rlc.  LMAO

2 hours ago, poncherello said:

Krtisty está en primera fila para mí, pero no creo que venga. Quizás todavía esté en Oslo. Luego, después de un mes, haría llegar a Taylor, quien ahora hace cámaras de video.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

La Reina debe regresar.

👑

RADISLAVA

No Way Reaction GIF

• Haha 2