Caroline & Park (2024) #7

It does not make sense to me as to why Caroline and Frisky have not put on a show unless their relationship is really not about RLC and this just happens to be where it is playing out right now.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

Let's face it: at some point Caroline and Frisky are going to have to have open sex on camera. Otherwise, Caroline will become the poster child (like Kristy tried to be for many years) for how not to let anyone see you munching on a pussy (which you actually really like) close up on camera. LOL

never going to happen

1 hour ago, philo said:

It does not make sense to me as to why Caroline and Frisky have not put on a show unless their relationship is really not about RLC and this just happens to be where it is playing out right now.

all for views

2 hours ago, philo said:

Let's face it: at some point Caroline and Frisky are going to have to have open sex on camera. Otherwise, Caroline will become the poster child (like Kristy tried to be for many years) for how not to let anyone see you munching on a pussy (which you actually really like) close up on camera. LOL

Hasn't Caroline already eaten Frisky's pussy ? It was in NV, nothing thrilling and in fact anticlimactic but happened, I don't expect anything more from them

16 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

Hasn't Caroline already eaten Frisky's pussy ? It was in NV, nothing thrilling and in fact anticlimactic but happened, I don't expect anything more from them

smart person

• Upvote 1

I choose my words carefully. I would not characterized what Caroline and Frisky did as a show. I'm speaking of a different RLC tradition that what they displayed. In fact, it was hardly a display and I violated my own rule trying to watch it. 

• Haha 1