Caroline & Park (2024) #7

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yep. If it happened on cam you would be calling it clickbait.

They are living a relative normal life on cam, but since they aren't doing "clickbait" they should be kicked from the project. 🤣

People seem to forget RLC is about having 24 hour access via the cams to the 'apartments' and not necessarily to the residents because they change all the time in the short stay apartments. As viewers, that is essentially all we are entitled to (viewing the apartment) and whatever else happens or doesn't happen, especially where sexual activity is concerned, is a bonus, it's not required as a rule as they are free to live their lives how they wish whether the viewers like it or not. Look at L&T, I've seen more sex in a Nunery, but I watch her every day and I get to see her live and naked unlike the sad little fucks who pay to see her on OF with no nudity lol. People constantly moan and moaned about Masshole, Wolf and Dylan but they all got top cam and got people talking more. Wolf visited B1 a couple a nights ago...loads moaning, but the same who moaned were all fucking watching because he was top cam lmfao.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They are living a relative normal life on cam, but since they aren't doing "clickbait" they should be kicked from the project. 🤣

Not all about sex and masturbating as one member keeps informing us. 🤣

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

People seem to forget RLC is about having 24 hour access via the cams to the 'apartments' and not necessarily to the residents because they change all the time in the short stay apartments. As viewers, that is essentially all we are entitled to (viewing the apartment) and whatever else happens or doesn't happen, especially where sexual activity is concerned, is a bonus, it's not required as a rule as they are free to live their lives how they wish whether the viewers like it or not. Look at L&T, I've seen more sex in a Nunery, but I watch her every day and I get to see her live and naked unlike the sad little fucks who pay to see her on OF with no nudity lol. People constantly moan and moaned about Masshole, Wolf and Dylan but they all got top cam and got people talking more. Wolf visited B1 a couple a nights ago...loads moaning, but the same who moaned were all fucking watching because he was top cam lmfao.  

I didn't have to watch the Cuddler to do my moaning.  Same Shit different apartment with him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

It's painful to watch Park squeeze his cock off when he's cumming.  

He's painful to watch full stop. Talk about no enthusiasm. 

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

3 days without a comment,might as well close the place all the interesting stuff is strictly off cam

don't listen to TfiBeano, i agree with you, 3 days without a comment does warrant some kind of intervention even if it's just a talking to

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

most definitely,  clickbait is the most minimal thing an apartment can do and if they aren't even willing to do that, kick their asses to the curb!  next tenant/tenants please

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jonno said:

Not enjoying it I'm sure. Too busy thinking about her other lovers. 🤣

At least she's getting laid regardless whether she's enjoying it or not.  :cool: