Caroline & Park (2024) #7

4 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

You make it sound like "clickbait" is all bad.   Let me remind you the whole point of RLC is for Clickbait.

Seeing Frisky there brightens Caroline day.  Nothing wrong with that.

Truth be told, I'd rather watch these two enjoy each others company, than say Karma and The Sloth doing their Tantric BS.

Anyone with a brain would rather watch ANYTHING rather than Karma and Tantra...and anyway the topic is C&P apartment, not anywhere else. Not being rude but whilst it is off topic then I do agree many events on RLC are for clickbait but it just tickles me when people complain about Paul being in his OWN apartment and is in the way when really he is not. They arrange these meet ups for viewer entertainment and to of course generate more income and viewers should be thankful they allow. Most times I have watched they have all been happy doing whatever they are doing but I know viewers will paint this picture of Caroline being super happy when Frisky arrives when in reality her mood remains the same. The fact of the matter is people can say whatever they want whether it be good or bad, the proof is in the pudding...they get top cam, everyone watches whatever they say and think of Caroline or Paul. Masshole was oddly disliked by many but EVERY time he and Sara got top cam so opinions and make believe opinion son here mean very little I guess.  

4 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

What, you opinion is the only one that counts...get over yourself.

I don't need to get over myself...the rest of you do in this make believe stuff. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jonno said:

Looks sad and lonely. Needs to get her girlfriend over. 

sexy animation GIF by Feibi McIntosh

Frisky popped in again. Probably just a short visit on her way to work. At least they get to see each other and keep their desire alive.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Caroline and Frisky demonstrate that they can engage in sexual contact right in front of Park with out any consequences so long as they don’t kiss or openly finger each other. 

8 minutes ago, philo said:

Caroline and Frisky demonstrate that they can engage in sexual contact right in front of Park with out any consequences so long as they don’t kiss or openly finger each other. 

Is it time for Park to go on a beer run? ....... say to Madrid!  😉