Caroline & Park (2024) #7

9 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Never heard of teasing. She/they constantly giggling. Young girls knowing men are watching. Come on. Having a bit of fun, taking the piss all in one. 

Of course they are teasing and having fun. But the sex is also real !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

A couple of weeks ago I posted I was beginning to have doubts about the Caroline/Frisky relationship. I could be wrong of course but I think viewers are being played now by these two young women. We are being dealt fake lesbian interplay between the two...it is all planned in advance and staged. Its the same shit over an over again. I think a lot of us had high hopes in the beginning...certainly not for the authentic intensity of Martina and Nelly but for something at least erotically pleasing none the less. We are being teased way too much and I'm strongly starting to believe any real attraction between the two is actually fake.. but the girls are getting away with the click bate so good for them I guess. What RLC needs now, more than ever, is a new authentic drama between two bisexual/lesbian women...like the Martina and Nelly saga...it was epic. We can only dream.

• Upvote 2