Caroline & Park (2024) #7

On 5/16/2024 at 6:41 PM, HotWivesRock said:

Yep it's no panties Thursday. 

On 5/17/2024 at 8:21 PM, HotWivesRock said:

So following from yesterday tonight it's Flash My Pussy Friday. 😊

No panties, it must be Spread my Legs Wednesday

8 minutes ago, Lasse said:

This apartment is a zero without Frisky ! But when she visits it goes up to 100% ! Please Caroline bring Frisky to you more often !!!!

Not everyone has the same opinion though...and I can say myself I would rather watch both C&P being themselves and genuine rather than the endless clickbait BS Caro has with her two female friends. They have seemingly done a great job reeling you in though, believe it's real but they mostly do it for RP money and to be in the CC news and talked about. Clever tactic and there is nothing meaningful between Caro and her 2 friends lol...it's blatantly fake...but hey as long as you are happy and you believe what you do that you're not harming anyone. 

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Not everyone has the same opinion though...and I can say myself I would rather watch both C&P being themselves and genuine rather than the endless clickbait BS Caro has with her two female friends. They have seemingly done a great job reeling you in though, believe it's real but they mostly do it for RP money and to be in the CC news and talked about. Clever tactic and there is nothing meaningful between Caro and her 2 friends lol...it's blatantly fake...but hey as long as you are happy and you believe what you do that you're not harming anyone. 

In my opinion Park is very immature. He doesn't bring the exitement to Carros life that she needs. He seems very kind but also very dull and predictable. On the other hand Frisky exites Carro and she has satisfied her sexually. When with Park she must take care of that herself.It looks as Carro and Frisky love eachother. But Carro's dilemma is that she also loves Park!

15 minutes ago, Lasse said:

In my opinion Park is very immature. He doesn't bring the exitement to Carros life that she needs. He seems very kind but also very dull and predictable. On the other hand Frisky exites Carro and she has satisfied her sexually. When with Park she must take care of that herself.It looks as Carro and Frisky love eachother. But Carro's dilemma is that she also loves Park!

Don't you think Park is at least more useful than Paul 😉 so Carro is better off than Leora

9 minutes ago, Lasse said:

As you said it is your opinion, but it's evident you have been reeled in by the clickbait Caro has with her friends. If they were more important to her in sexually satisfying her, she would have been gone weeks ago. We have been seeing these two (C&P) on cam since last summer when they often visited Scar & Cas...nothing happened with Scar, but as soon as C&P arrive in the project and a replacement couple to S&C, she brings her two mates with her for clickbait in bringing in the RP money lol. There is nothing more to it lol. 

28 minutes ago, Lasse said:

He's Paul's brother.   :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Park = Paul = Vencel All three have a main task in life Gaming ! Paul has a solid contract to stay. Vencel had to go. Time will tell about Park's future.

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

We have been seeing these two (C&P) on cam since last summer when they often visited Scar & Cas...nothing happened with Scar, but as soon as C&P arrive in the project and a replacement couple to S&C, she brings her two mates with her for clickbait in bringing in the RP money lol. There is nothing more to it lol. 

So what? Scar might not like girls or just respect her guy, just because a woman can have fun with another like Caroline does doesn't mean she'll be predatory towards all of them. I also believe it's clickbait in the sense that they both know they won't go further in front of the cameras, they just tease... but doesn't mean it's solely for clicks, they clearly enjoy each others company and what they do.

4 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

it's clickbait in the sense that they both know they won't go further in front of the cameras, they just tease...

That's why Caroline and Frisky became boring and tiring, they're predictable... other girls who engaged gg story in the past did better

but RLC doesn't offers much of an option at the moment so any time Frisky shows up she will be welcome 😜