Leora & Paul (2024) #16

13 hours ago, Anode said:

Bonjour Jimbo4 ;

Merci pour cette belle dissertation très réaliste ,je pensais être un des seul a le voir ainsi !

I would make it clear I am not anti Leora, I am anti anyone be it Lawyer or Labourer who doesn't fulfill their potential.

I would never want Leora or anyone to do anything they are not comfortable with but that is not the case. Leora has shown in the past what she is capable of and it's better than the shit shows she puts on nowadays. 

She chooses to give substandard shows because she gets away with it, when she is capable as proved of so much more.

She is merely a piss taker nowadays.                                                             ✔✔✔

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

il y a 5 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Je voudrais préciser que je ne suis pas anti Leora, je suis contre quiconque, qu'il s'agisse d'un avocat ou d'un ouvrier, qui ne réalise pas son potentiel.

Je ne voudrais jamais que Leora ou qui que ce soit fasse quelque chose avec lequel ils ne sont pas à l'aise, mais ce n'est pas le cas. Leora a montré par le passé de quoi elle était capable et c'est mieux que les spectacles merdiques qu'elle fait aujourd'hui. 

Elle choisit de donner des spectacles de mauvaise qualité parce qu’elle s’en sort bien, alors qu’elle est capable, comme l’a prouvé, bien plus.

Aujourd’hui, elle n’est plus qu’une pisseuse.

En un mot ils vivent sur leurs acquis ,et on le ressent bien qu'elle en a plus rien a foutre !

The sun is just right now for us to see the reflection of the building next to Leora that we rarely get to see. I have noticed that during her last few visits to the balcony, she often looks up to the same 10:00 position, as though she may be noticing someone noticing her.

• Haha 1

Leora has made some upgrades this year, the most significant being the black-out curtains in Malia's room, and the camera lighting added on the balcony. One of the results is that we can no longer watch her in Malia's  from the balcony.  Another is that she is now more visible when on the balcony at night than during the day.

il y a 6 minutes, philo a dit :

Le soleil est juste en ce moment pour que nous puissions voir le reflet du bâtiment à côté de Leora que nous avons rarement l'occasion de voir. J'ai remarqué que lors de ses dernières visites au balcon, elle lève souvent les yeux vers la même position à 10 heures, comme si elle remarquait que quelqu'un la remarquait.

Bonjour Philo ,

J'ai remarqué aussi ,et cela n'a pas l'air de lui déplaire  §

32 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I would make it clear I am not anti Leora, I am anti anyone be it Lawyer or Labourer who doesn't fulfill their potential.

I would never want Leora or anyone to do anything they are not comfortable with but that is not the case. Leora has shown in the past what she is capable of and it's better than the shit shows she puts on nowadays. 

She chooses to give substandard shows because she gets away with it, when she is capable as proved of so much more.

She is merely a piss taker nowadays.

I'll  wank to that

• Haha 1