Masha - (2024) #6

3 hours ago, Maxbell said:

I hear a lot about Masha and drugs on here. I hear that about B4 all the time, but find it exaggerated however...

She must be doing coke, or fentanyl or something a lot more often than it appears from what I see. Doing hard drugs occasionally is no big a deal, but if she is consuming something daily, that totally explains her erratic behaviour. And from the comments here, it sound like she is a habitual user.

most likely molly, perhaps with cocaine or amphetamine, if you watch how they behave.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NoOneSpecial said:

She tattooed the girl too.

I have missed something here. 12 hours ago a girls was there, and unfamiliar dude on the couch.

did she tattoo him while high?

did she have sex with shaq?

44 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I have missed something here. 12 hours ago a girls was there, and unfamiliar dude on the couch.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Brimby said:

most likely molly, perhaps with cocaine or amphetamine, if you watch how they behave.

Most definitely cocaine. That's what Elvis said when he went crazy to her, that she was hiding plates of cocaine in the bathroom of her sleeping room.

16 minutes ago, Tessen said:

Most definitely cocaine. That's what Elvis said when he went crazy to her, that she was hiding plates of cocaine in the bathroom of her sleeping room.

There is never any excuse for hitting a woman, but I think I can see the frustration on why Elvis snapped. Maybe he should have expressed it another way.

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

She had to have been high on uppers. She was going nonstop and is very animated, awake for hours. She tattooed the new guy on the bed, no sanitation from what I saw. It was around 6 am in Italy. Last thing I saw was her putting on more lingerie to model it for the couple that was there. 

• Upvote 1