Masha - (2024) #6

8 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Masha was one of the reasons Medusa left Rome!!

She advised and recommended she join I'm guessing but I sure she will be back.  

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Sadly not no.

So I am now among the convinced her issue is drugs. I watched a friend coming into a house I was bordering at and in front of us, open the fridge and take a leak in it all over the food. Was up drinking, doing acid and who knows what else. Moved him into the bathroom and he wallowed in his own piss while he napped.  When he sobered I told him what he did. He was surprised, but he said well, it was big a white with a handle in it. It was disgusting. 

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

So I am now among the convinced her issue is drugs. I watched a friend coming into a house I was bordering at and in front of us, open the fridge and take a leak in it all over the food. Was up drinking, doing acid and who knows what else. Moved him into the bathroom and he wallowed in his own piss while he napped.  When he sobered I told him what he did. He was surprised, but he said well, it was big a white with a handle in it. It was disgusting. 

I think it is safe to say men are not the issue here but as you say more so the drugs. I can't see how men are the problem when she cries over one and then hours later has another guy in her bed ready to fuck, so it's definitely not men lol. I'm not siding with her though I am a  follower...but, there's a BUT. She lives off RLC, she doesn't work (doesn't need to), she owns 2 inside-out cats that she utterly adores, she isn't a fan of eating, she is a big fan of drink and likely party powder (drugs). Every guest she has over are in a bath with her within 4 hours and of course she is a nympho and maniac. She needs to read that memo about growing up and settling down and so on otherwise if she continues her life on RLC she will be dead by the time she hits her mid 40's.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I think it is safe to say men are not the issue here but as you say more so the drugs. I can't see how men are the problem when she cries over one and then hours later has another guy in her bed ready to fuck, so it's definitely not men lol. I'm not siding with her though I am a  follower...but, there's a BUT. She lives off RLC, she doesn't work (doesn't need to), she owns 2 inside-out cats that she utterly adores, she isn't a fan of eating, she is a big fan of drink and likely party powder (drugs). Every guest she has over are in a bath with her within 4 hours and of course she is a nympho and maniac. She needs to read that memo about growing up and settling down and so on otherwise if she continues her life on RLC she will be dead by the time she hits her mid 40's.   

He only said that because he wants to watch Masha dating a woman.

• Haha 2

Well, Masha should blame herself more than us who are limited only to watching her and commenting on CC what she does . When she "broke up" with Elvis we thought that maybe things had changed for the better but instead everything remained the same as before but with different people. 

I used harsh words but honestly I'm tired of seeing her like this, like a kind of human wreck sailing aimlessly jumping from one cock (or pussy) to another, hoping she gets accepted through sex. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

What age is she now?