Masha - (2024) #6

8 hours ago, Shinobi49 said:

In her story, she said that the blonde told her that the black guy fucked her 3 times without consent (will have to check with replays) while she was trying to pull up her underpants. But I don't remember seeing her trying to do this.

Oh, for me the solution is simple: just have someone send her the replay of the night/day and she will be the one to judge whether there is violence or not. 

Edit: It seems that Masha realized that her friend lied about the sexual assault, so someone or she herself saw the replays of the night. 

11 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Oh, per me la soluzione è semplice: basta che qualcuno le mandi il replay della notte/giorno e sarà lei a giudicare se c'è violenza oppure no. 

Modifica: Sembra che Masha si sia accorta che la sua amica ha mentito riguardo alla violenza sessuale, quindi qualcuno o lei stessa ha visto i replay della notte. 

Lei guarda RLC e i replay, e’ cosi che si e’ accorta del tradimento, 

12 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

That poor little arse, she won't sit down for a week 🤚🏼👋🏼

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

After the spanking, if you follow them into the bedroom, At 23:24 Masha pulls out toys and fucks the guests pussy and eats some ass

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, johnny0692 said:

After the spanking, if you follow them into the bedroom, At 23:24 Masha pulls out toys and fucks the guests pussy and eats some ass

Haha love it, thanks. 

I kinda chuckle to the fact that Masha pretty much revenged fucked the bald guy since Shaq cheated on her. Then well she is out of the apt he fucks the guest girl on her bed. I know she's not dating him but just a good laugh

4 hours ago, Iss9m said:

I'm trying to find her SM, any help 

I'm curious, when her "Story" has been referenced here, is that a blog on Instagram or other SM or something? But not on CC?

I am sorry that Masha has reacted to CC like that, that she feels we attacked her. Well we, not all, have been a little callous however 

- IMO she needs to internalize more, but that could be hard for her.

-If you accept all the glory, compliments, fans etc., you must also accept the flip side of being public, is critical opinions too. No one signs up with RLC to be criticized but it will happen...celebrities understand this and will ignore 'reviews" good and bad.

- IMO CC is a place where mostly guys, can be guys, we will be raunchy, some sexist, some will be bigoted etc, and I have seen some pretty mean comments here. But its a place where we should be able to be unfettered jerks if we want.

There are not a lot a places where we can state our true thoughts these days. So for RLC participants, read RLC at your own risk.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, noughsaid54 said:

I kinda chuckle to the fact that Masha pretty much revenged fucked the bald guy since Shaq cheated on her. Then well she is out of the apt he fucks the guest girl on her bed. I know she's not dating him but just a good laugh

She wasn't out of the apartment, she was in the living room putting on makeup.