Masha - (2024) #6

Did Masha give permission for her boyfriend to fuck the milf? I'm so confused. One minute she wanted a foursome, the next she was asleep. 

Wasn't one of the reasons Elvis was annoyed with her because she wanted to sleep with other dudes? 

Masha better be careful, one day she might push one of these guy over the Edge....she maybe Fucking with the wrong person and he might Snap. 🙏

It's a shame because I'd enjoyed watching her over a few years. Now the Drugs has fucked her Mind and her Looks. Once in awhile click on just to see if she's doing ok? and from the looks of thing she's still Fucked up. 😞

13 minutes ago, Troy said:

Masha better be careful, one day she might push one of these guy over the Edge....she maybe Fucking with the wrong person and he might Snap. 🙏

Like Elvis did a few months ago and smashed her apartment up and covering her in bruises...she's been there seen it and done it already.   

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, redhead2183 said:

Did Masha give permission for her boyfriend to fuck the milf? I'm so confused. One minute she wanted a foursome, the next she was asleep. 

Wasn't one of the reasons Elvis was annoyed with her because she wanted to sleep with other dudes? 

She was ready to have kids with Elvis but he declined so it sort of all fell apart. 

36 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

She was ready to have kids with Elvis but he declined so it sort of all fell apart. 

Would have been ironic since her kid would have been potty trained before her 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Ashes10 said:

Was she angry at him? I see now that she’s acting all spastic. But that’s just typical Masha at this point.

She'll never change her ways.  

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Imagine the tragedy.

It would be like asking someone to become a Jehovah's Witness.  One would need to refuse because they didn't see the accident.   :biggrin: