Masha - (2024) #6

il y a 18 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

Oui, et elle devait encore s'achever même après que Shaquille transpirait comme Jeff Epstein dans la cour de récréation d'un lycée. 

Mais elle n'a pas su faire son lit de départ dans le salon chez Dasha et Sasha !  quelle fille !!!   Miss sans gène !!!  

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

But she didn't know how to make her starting bed in the living room at Dasha and Sasha's! What a girl!! Miss without embarrassment !!!  

I think I know what your are saying but translation isn't so good. Masha is not the type I'd take out for dinner. 

il y a 3 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

Je pense que je sais ce que vous dites, mais la traduction n'est pas très bonne. Masha n'est pas du genre à sortir dîner avec moi. 

Avec moi non plus , je ne serais jamais copain d'une fille pareille. 

Oui le traducteur n'est pas toujours fidèle, je voulais dire qu'elle n'a pas défait son lit dans le salon où elle a dormi cette nuit.

Caméra 1 chez Dasha et Sasha .

Just now, isidore57 said:

With me either, I would never be friends with a girl like that.

Yes, the translator is not always faithful, I meant that she didn't unmake her bed in the living room where she slept last night.

Camera 1 at Dasha and Sasha's house.

Gotcha, thanks. I would recommend using Microsoft Translator. 

• Thanks 1

Funny, from looking at the Replay activity bar, you'd think the apartment was full of people.  While she's in the bedroom painting, the strobe lights in the LR and Kitchen make it appear there is something going on.  Wonder if she get more money this way.