Masha - (2024) #6

Shiver - She was just on facetime, even when she doesn't seem like she is freaking out in frustration, she is so animated, loud and basically yelling at the person on the other end, and seems like she is talking over them....it gives me angst, LOL

Masha didn't like the fact that her "Boyfriend" fucked the Milf. And now she wants to leave him. She says she was falling in love again and other stuff. She's not so angry with him but it seems that the relationship between the two will be different.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Shiver - She was just on facetime, even when she doesn't seem like she is freaking out in frustration, she is so animated, loud and basically yelling at the person on the other end, and seems like she is talking over them....it gives me angst, LOL

Well, Masha has never been the quiet type when she speaking. Whether when she speaks in English or in Italian or in Russian. You never know when she's angry or just reasoning.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Masha didn't like the fact that her "Boyfriend" fucked the Milf. And now she wants to leave him. She says she was falling in love again and other stuff. She's not so angry with him but it seems that the relationship between the two will be different.

i wondered what she was shouting at him

3 minutes ago, joebloggs3 said:

i wondered what she was shouting at him

That's basically what she said to him. Let's say that according to her buggy brain he should have "shared" the girl with her, not fucked the girl for his own sake. Don't ask me the meaning, these are Masha's reasoning.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

That's basically what she said to him. Let's say that according to her buggy brain he should have "shared" the girl with her, not fucked the girl for his own sake. Don't ask me the meaning, these are Masha's reasoning.

not any different than thinking carol should share frisky with her man if one is having fun they should share 

38 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

🤣

but that might explain why she did nothing in Montenegro.