Alisa in Living Room Soo Sexy

ALISA AND JANNET JUST LEFT TO GO TO IBIZA,DAMN THESE LUCKY ASS BITCHES LOL BARCELONA IS PRETTY CLOSE TO THE ISLAND WHERE IBIZA IS, JUST A SHORT HOP ON A BOAT,THESE GIRLS ARE LIVING THE LIFE AND HAVE IT REALLY GOOD, JUST LIKE ALISA WAS TELLING HER SKYPE BOYFRIEND EARLIER SHE GOES TO BED LATE WAKE UP AT 11AM GO TO THE GYM AND GO SHOPPING SHE THEN COMES BACK HOME AND GETS A QUICK NAP WAKE UP AND GO PARTYING AT IBIZA COME HOME GO TO SLEEP AND REPEAT, DAMN IT MUST BE NICE TO BE THEM,NOT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT RENT/FOOD/MONEY/CLOTHES JUST PARTY, EAT AND SLEEP THEY ARE LIVING THE LIFE THANKS TO US LOL ;D ;D :P

I just read this post and wondered about how true this is.  It think Ibiza is about an 8 or 9 hour ferry ride from Barcelona.  I get going there for a weekend but 9 hours one way is not a "short hop on a boat" to go party every day.

have you ever noticed that people who lie in blogs use a lot of LOL.  it used to mean laugh out loud.  it now seems to mean I think you are stupid. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you. He's a frustrated little boy who is screaming for attention. His mommy told him he was special and he really believes it.

Oh he's special alright, but there is no room in the special Olympics for him. That's for physically challenged people.

I told you. He's a frustrated little boy who is screaming for attention. His mommy told him he was special and he really believes it.

Oh he's special alright, but there is no room in the special Olympics for him. That's for physically challenged people.

Special he is... Ended by hand.  :'(

OOhh thank you for reminding me of how special I am tbg150  ;D ;D,coming from you guys on a website were a bunch of perverts sit around their computers and watch other people live their lives,and comment about who just masturbated,just got out the shower,showed a nipple,and fucked last night, that means so much to me coming from perverts like you.Are you guys serious? Don't you all realize how stupid ya'll sound,If most of us on here friends,family and co-workers knew what we did when we came home,they would call us peeping toms/disgusting perverts, nothing we do here is of any value like saving lives or helping the poor,or making a difference in this world, so I don't see why the hell that ya'll seem to have any kind of a notion that one set of people on here is somehow more of a conservative pervert versus an asshole pervert, at the end of the day society judges us all the same,don't believe me,then go tell your wives,girlfriends and co-workers what you do when nobody is looking...The pot calling the Kettle black...Maybe your mama never told you that you were special at all,so you try to find love by watching other people live out their lives on the internet,so you basically live your life through them. I don't need attention,approval or likes from anyone on CC or RLC, The main reason why some of you even agree with tbg150 is because you are scared of getting banned or scared that people like SNAKY and his cheerleaders like Kooloos, hampelo,buster will gang up on you and talk shit and insult you if you don't agree with them, they kinda of sound like communist liberals to me. I know that they probably hate me because I never kissed their asses or took any of their insults and fell into line like an "CC-sheep". Ya'll can keep your fake cc friends I'll keep the real ones I have in real life.

Alisa is a cheap whore no more. It makes a show. And a lot of plays on the camera. I think she wants to be the same sex as Leora, but alas, does not hold out much.  ;D

Why would you call Alisa that?  You have no idea who she is, or what she does (other than in the house).  It would be better for everyone, if we would all start being a little less angry and hostile toward each other and the RLC residents.  How can name-calling help what this project is all about...observing people in a house?  If we start labeling people, they are just going to shut down and stop being so open.