Alisa in Living Room Soo Sexy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look how amazing hem butt so mouthwatering.... :o im sure she is waiting for the guy to play live show again.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Oui !

J' ai pris les mêmes photos !!!!

Dans le cul !!!!!

ALISA AND JANNET JUST LEFT TO GO TO IBIZA,DAMN THESE LUCKY ASS BITCHES LOL BARCELONA IS PRETTY CLOSE TO THE ISLAND WHERE IBIZA IS, JUST A SHORT HOP ON A BOAT,THESE GIRLS ARE LIVING THE LIFE AND HAVE IT REALLY GOOD, JUST LIKE ALISA WAS TELLING HER SKYPE BOYFRIEND EARLIER SHE GOES TO BED LATE WAKE UP AT 11AM GO TO THE GYM AND GO SHOPPING SHE THEN COMES BACK HOME AND GETS A QUICK NAP WAKE UP AND GO PARTYING AT IBIZA COME HOME GO TO SLEEP AND REPEAT, DAMN IT MUST BE NICE TO BE THEM,NOT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT RENT/FOOD/MONEY/CLOTHES JUST PARTY, EAT AND SLEEP THEY ARE LIVING THE LIFE THANKS TO US LOL ;D ;D :P

ALISA AND JANNET JUST LEFT TO GO TO IBIZA,DAMN THESE LUCKY ASS BITCHES LOL BARCELONA IS PRETTY CLOSE TO THE ISLAND WHERE IBIZA IS, JUST A SHORT HOP ON A BOAT,THESE GIRLS ARE LIVING THE LIFE AND HAVE IT REALLY GOOD, JUST LIKE ALISA WAS TELLING HER SKYPE BOYFRIEND EARLIER SHE GOES TO BED LATE WAKE UP AT 11AM GO TO THE GYM AND GO SHOPPING SHE THEN COMES BACK HOME AND GETS A QUICK NAP WAKE UP AND GO PARTYING AT IBIZA COME HOME GO TO SLEEP AND REPEAT, DAMN IT MUST BE NICE TO BE THEM,NOT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT RENT/FOOD/MONEY/CLOTHES JUST PARTY, EAT AND SLEEP THEY ARE LIVING THE LIFE THANKS TO US LOL ;D ;D :P

Then we know for sure Jannet has been sick from Day 1 because there is no way she would be miserable and depressed and would want to go home living this kind of lifestyle or would she? LOL What a sweet deal.

From a women's perspective Alisa's attempt to change people's stereotype of her by wearing pajamas to bed is a little to late. Once your labeled your labeled. Even if she meets this guy in person, I doubt he would tell his parents what she does for a living. Eventually the truth catches up with you.

From a women's perspective Alisa's attempt to change people's stereotype of her by wearing pajamas to bed is a little to late. Once your labeled your labeled. Even if she meets this guy in person, I doubt he would tell his parents what she does for a living. Eventually the truth catches up with you.

The girls likely have not told their parents what they do as well.

Let's just hope that he didn't tell her to cover up and that her body is for his eyes only, because it pretty much will be just a Nora and Kiko apt. from then on.

• 5 weeks later...

I just read this post and wondered about how true this is.  It think Ibiza is about an 8 or 9 hour ferry ride from Barcelona.  I get going there for a weekend but 9 hours one way is not a "short hop on a boat" to go party every day.

I just read this post and wondered about how true this is.  It think Ibiza is about an 8 or 9 hour ferry ride from Barcelona.  I get going there for a weekend but 9 hours one way is not a "short hop on a boat" to go party every day.

stop wondering, it's not true, just ignore all his BS, currently under new user "oracle69"